• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Verstad - Now Recruiting

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
I know part of what's wrong with the Dark room, if you want to talk about it when yall get onlline. If I'm not online at that time, shoot me a message on the forum.

Valtrix

TNT
IGN: Valtrix
Time zone: Central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Over 4 years
Why do you want to join?: I'm getting back into minecraft, and this is the best server i have ever played on. I am looking for people who are able to help me get back into the game.
Will you help with town projects?: I love them!
What can you give to us, as a community?: respect, commitment, and even guidance when needed so. Although yes it is just a game, it doesn't mean there is not any organization involved
What towns have you been in?: None that still exist. A long time ago, I used to be in a town called Raubtier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Disbanded/ I also took a break from minecraft
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do. I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a College student studying music. I love to game and practice in my free time (when i have it). I have managed a couple small SMP servers in my past time. I just love gaming, music, family and friends. I don't do much else but be with them, practice or play videogames.
Referrals: Joshtsai

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Valtrix
Time zone: Central
How long have you been on HC?: Over 4 years
Why do you want to join?: I'm getting back into minecraft, and this is the best server i have ever played on. I am looking for people who are able to help me get back into the game.
Will you help with town projects?: I love them!
What can you give to us, as a community?: respect, commitment, and even guidance when needed so. Although yes it is just a game, it doesn't mean there is not any organization involved
What towns have you been in?: None that still exist. A long time ago, I used to be in a town called Raubtier
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Disbanded/ I also took a break from minecraft
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do. I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a College student studying music. I love to game and practice in my free time (when i have it). I have managed a couple small SMP servers in my past time. I just love gaming, music, family and friends. I don't do much else but be with them, practice or play videogames.
Referrals: Joshtsai
Accepted. A little confused because of forum avatar, but it works. Get with me or Xargun in game to get set up.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Dsawemd
Time zone: EST
How long have you been on HC?: Vet_6 in June 2017
Why do you want to join?: LO 4 Life
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give my loyalty for all my playtime for the map. I don't change towns unless the town loses regions/dies completely.
What towns have you been in?: Jericho, D101, Braavos, Providence, others.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have discord. I can't always talk, but I can listen, certainly when its required to organize a fight.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I've always preferred LO/AD towns. I mostly play MC on this server. I also play a bit of league to mess around in bronze.
Referrals: None.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Dsawemd
How long have you been on HC?: Vet_6 in June 2017
Why do you want to join?: LO 4 Life
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give my loyalty for all my playtime for the map. I don't change towns unless the town loses regions/dies completely.
What towns have you been in?: Jericho, D101, Braavos, Providence, others.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have discord. I can't always talk, but I can listen, certainly when its required to organize a fight.
Tell us about yourself: I've always preferred LO/AD towns. I mostly play MC on this server. I also play a bit of league to mess around in bronze.
Referrals: None.

Accepted. See myself or Irish for setup.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Application

IGN: Eldrex

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): As of now, I'm a level 57 Runeblade, and a level 27 Miner. I'm not too fond of miner though, and may switch to either blacksmith or enchanter, unless you would prefer something else.

How long have you been on HC?: I've played for 1-2 years now, including breaks and whatnot.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town that knows what they're doing. More importantly than that, I want to join a town that KNOWS how to do what they want. Based on what I know of the current leaders of the town, I am fairly confident that any goals we set will be reached with haste.

Will you help with town projects?: Sure, of course! If town projects includes building I would love to. Note, that I am not good at building things from scratch... but... If I see a very bad building, I know how to make it look great. In the town I had last map, I intentionally had my citizens make bad structures so I could turn them into good ones. :)

What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, as stated above I'm fairly decent at making buildings look good. Along with this, I'm very.... patient? I wouldn't say that, exactly, but I'm very willing to do tedious tasks for the town. I am also fairly decent at PvP, or so I like to think. That's another one of the reasons why I joined this town. I want to PvP more.

What towns have you been in?: This map, I've been in Altissia, but am planning on leaving if this gets accepted. They're mean to me. D:

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Stated in the line above.

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have discord, and am happy to talk with town members, allies, and the likes.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yup! I've read them all, and I feel that I can adhere to them easily.

Tell us about yourself: Well.... Honestly there's not that much to tell. I've played Minecraft for about 7 years now (I know, sad) and am still loving it. I do robotics at my school, and as a result will not be able to be on 24/7, but still quite a bit. I like computers, reading, and watching YouTube videos. I love Minecraft PvP, and I've been playing Herocraft for a bit now. I recently got banned unfortunately (my fault honestly), but it's all good now. I'm back on the server and hoping to join a town I can feel at home in. I hope you guys can look past that. :)

Referrals: Sorry, there's not really anyone I'm friends with inside of your town... I don't think, at least.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application

IGN: Eldrex

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): As of now, I'm a level 57 Runeblade, and a level 27 Miner. I'm not too fond of miner though, and may switch to either blacksmith or enchanter, unless you would prefer something else.

How long have you been on HC?: I've played for 1-2 years now, including breaks and whatnot.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town that knows what they're doing. More importantly than that, I want to join a town that KNOWS how to do what they want. Based on what I know of the current leaders of the town, I am fairly confident that any goals we set will be reached with haste.

Will you help with town projects?: Sure, of course! If town projects includes building I would love to. Note, that I am not good at building things from scratch... but... If I see a very bad building, I know how to make it look great. In the town I had last map, I intentionally had my citizens make bad structures so I could turn them into good ones. :)

What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, as stated above I'm fairly decent at making buildings look good. Along with this, I'm very.... patient? I wouldn't say that, exactly, but I'm very willing to do tedious tasks for the town. I am also fairly decent at PvP, or so I like to think. That's another one of the reasons why I joined this town. I want to PvP more.

What towns have you been in?: This map, I've been in Altissia, but am planning on leaving if this gets accepted. They're mean to me. D:

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Stated in the line above.

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have discord, and am happy to talk with town members, allies, and the likes.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yup! I've read them all, and I feel that I can adhere to them easily.

Tell us about yourself: Well.... Honestly there's not that much to tell. I've played Minecraft for about 7 years now (I know, sad) and am still loving it. I do robotics at my school, and as a result will not be able to be on 24/7, but still quite a bit. I like computers, reading, and watching YouTube videos. I love Minecraft PvP, and I've been playing Herocraft for a bit now. I recently got banned unfortunately (my fault honestly), but it's all good now. I'm back on the server and hoping to join a town I can feel at home in. I hope you guys can look past that. :)

Referrals: Sorry, there's not really anyone I'm friends with inside of your town... I don't think, at least.

Accepted

Application
IGN: SilvaZoldyck
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Brawler Lvl 2 / Crafter Lvl 1
How long have you been on HC?: I have played 3 years ago
Why do you want to join?: I have quit the server long ago, and I finally want to get back in.
Will you help with town projects?: I will definitely help with the town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer my loyalty. I never have jumped towns for a better or worse one. I will always stay loyal to a
town unless it falls. I will never consider
What towns have you been in?: I have been part of three towns, but because it was long ago, I have unfortunately forgotten their names.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left them because there was nothing left to protect or work for. Everybody in those towns would slowly become inactive.
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can only listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and understand all rules
Tell us about yourself: I am an 18-year-old guy who just wants to have fun with an active community. I have been part of this server before. The class that i enjoy playing the most is brawler and the class after crafter that I will join is Blacksmith.
Referrals: I do not have any referrals.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: SilvaZoldyck
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Brawler Lvl 2 / Crafter Lvl 1
How long have you been on HC?: I have played 3 years ago
Why do you want to join?: I have quit the server long ago, and I finally want to get back in.
Will you help with town projects?: I will definitely help with the town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can offer my loyalty. I never have jumped towns for a better or worse one. I will always stay loyal to a
town unless it falls. I will never consider
What towns have you been in?: I have been part of three towns, but because it was long ago, I have unfortunately forgotten their names.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left them because there was nothing left to protect or work for. Everybody in those towns would slowly become inactive.
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can only listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree and understand all rules
Tell us about yourself: I am an 18-year-old guy who just wants to have fun with an active community.
Referrals: I do not have any referrals.

Accepted

Application
IGN: McShizzledong
Time zone: US Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Druid/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a decent community, wanted somewhere to join.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, all you need to do is ask.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im decent at building, going into Engineer, willing to learn, and responsive to chats
What towns have you been in?: None yet, applied to Apex and Acadia
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Havnt joined yet
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Dont have discord, can get it though. Will do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree with all the town rules
Tell us about yourself: My name is Drake, Im pursuing a degree in Automotive design, I play MC regularly, typically for a few hours a night
Referrals: None

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: McShizzledong
Time zone: US Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Druid/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a decent community, wanted somewhere to join.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, all you need to do is ask.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Im decent at building, going into Engineer, willing to learn, and responsive to chats
What towns have you been in?: None yet, applied to Apex and Acadia
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Havnt joined yet
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Dont have discord, can get it though. Will do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree with all the town rules
Tell us about yourself: My name is Drake, Im pursuing a degree in Automotive design, I play MC regularly, typically for a few hours a night
Can't really think of a decent reason to say no. Far as I'm concerned Accepted.
Get into touch with Me, Irish, or Xargun in game and we'll get you situated.

ChiWings

Wood
Application
IGN: ChiWings
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year or so
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because towns aren't that good of an experience if you just randomly join them. I know that for a fact. If I'm accepted here that'll be a lot better.
Will you help with town projects?: It depends on wahat the projects are.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A skillful player and a good builder.
What towns have you been in?: 1
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: To join your town
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do, and both
Tell us about yourself: I think I don't need to say anything.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: ChiWings
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year or so
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because towns aren't that good of an experience if you just randomly join them. I know that for a fact. If I'm accepted here that'll be a lot better.
Will you help with town projects?: It depends on wahat the projects are.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A skillful player and a good builder.
What towns have you been in?: 1
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: To join your town
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do, and both
Tell us about yourself: I think I don't need to say anything.

Accepted

Zachdeath13

Glowing Redstone
Application

IGN: Freebles

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger 22 / Crafter 14, going alchemist most likely

How long have you been on HC?: Four years, though I've taken some breaks here and there.

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a town that is actively engaged in PVP, plus somewhere I can keep all my stuff without it getting stolen.

Will you help with town projects?: Building? Not really unless I'm told what to do. Mining, PVE, PVP, crafting? Definitely.

What can you give to us, as a community?: A good grasp of the various mechanics of Minecraft and Herocraft, a decent pvper, and eventually a valuable Alchemist.

What towns have you been in?: Recently I was accepted to Newerth Prime, but none of their officers are ever on to add me and they're having a housing crisis because they accept everyone ever. I've given up trying to contact them ingame. In the past, the last town I was in was Wyntervale, I believe.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ^

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and both, though I prefer not to talk.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.

Tell us about yourself: I like to PVP. I think that much is obvious. PVE is also fun. I want to get to max ranger so I can easily deal with people from range. I'm a straightforward, mature kind of guy, but I do have a humorous side. I play on an Alt, Freebles, as opposed to the namesake of my forum name because Mojang screwed me when they did the whole Mojang account transfer thing and now I can't reach my old account at all.

Referrals: Whoever was posting links in RE at around 12pm CST on February 5th. I didn't catch the name though, chat was scrolling too fast.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application

IGN: Freebles

Time zone: CST

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger 22 / Crafter 14, going alchemist most likely

How long have you been on HC?: Four years, though I've taken some breaks here and there.

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a town that is actively engaged in PVP, plus somewhere I can keep all my stuff without it getting stolen.

Will you help with town projects?: Building? Not really unless I'm told what to do. Mining, PVE, PVP, crafting? Definitely.

What can you give to us, as a community?: A good grasp of the various mechanics of Minecraft and Herocraft, a decent pvper, and eventually a valuable Alchemist.

What towns have you been in?: Recently I was accepted to Newerth Prime, but none of their officers are ever on to add me and they're having a housing crisis because they accept everyone ever. I've given up trying to contact them ingame. In the past, the last town I was in was Wyntervale, I believe.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: ^

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, and both, though I prefer not to talk.

Tell us about yourself: I like to PVP. I think that much is obvious. PVE is also fun. I want to get to max ranger so I can easily deal with people from range. I'm a straightforward, mature kind of guy, but I do have a humorous side. I play on an Alt, Freebles, as opposed to the namesake of my forum name because Mojang screwed me when they did the whole Mojang account transfer thing and now I can't reach my old account at all.

Referrals: Whoever was posting links in RE at around 12pm CST on February 5th. I didn't catch the name though, chat was scrolling too fast.

Accepted. Get with myself (Xargun), Irish or D3m0nc1ld to get invited.

Application
IGN: Beanie_Babe
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger/ Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I had played for a long time a while back, I'm very interested in playing again.
Why do you want to join?: My favorite part about the server is having communities and friends to chill with, and this seems like the perfect place to start.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, when I played a long time ago, I was in the town Lothair and I had built my own house and the town lighthouse. I often contributed to our many town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I plan to be a helpful and active community member as I had been in Lothair. I'm excited to be a part of any builds you plan to do and maybe make some helpful changes or suggestions to your town.
What towns have you been in?: Lothair, before the reset a while back.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: After the map reset we all kind of went our separate ways because none of the town members weren't active very often but while the town was still there, we all were on daily.
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have no idea what that is, but if I get accepted I will definitely download it and use it to talk because of course we all know how annoying typing can be on a server.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Michigan. I live with my mom and dad, and my brother and sister. I love reading and art. I have two cats and I drive an orange car. I love minecraft! :)
Referrals: Belisarius1997 I believe his name was, he was the leader of Lothair. I'm not sure how often he is on the server though.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Beanie_Babe
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger/ Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I had played for a long time a while back, I'm very interested in playing again.
Why do you want to join?: My favorite part about the server is having communities and friends to chill with, and this seems like the perfect place to start.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, when I played a long time ago, I was in the town Lothair and I had built my own house and the town lighthouse. I often contributed to our many town projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I plan to be a helpful and active community member as I had been in Lothair. I'm excited to be a part of any builds you plan to do and maybe make some helpful changes or suggestions to your town.
What towns have you been in?: Lothair, before the reset a while back.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: After the map reset we all kind of went our separate ways because none of the town members weren't active very often but while the town was still there, we all were on daily.
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have no idea what that is, but if I get accepted I will definitely download it and use it to talk because of course we all know how annoying typing can be on a server.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Michigan. I live with my mom and dad, and my brother and sister. I love reading and art. I have two cats and I drive an orange car. I love minecraft! :)
Referrals: Belisarius1997 I believe his name was, he was the leader of Lothair. I'm not sure how often he is on the server though.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!!

Accepted. Please get with myself, Irish or D3m0nc1ld to get invited.

Spurkl3z

Dirt
hai here comes my application for the town
IGN: Spurkl3z
Time zone: Netherlands, Europe
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): i'm a bard but tbh idek if i have a profession or not, i joined today
How long have you been on HC?: well a half day or so i guess
Why do you want to join?: bcs i find it fun to play alongside rather peaceful people and i hear from Xargon overall the town is pretty friendly
Will you help with town projects?: i'm a terrible builder, but i'll do what i can
What can you give to us, as a community?: a good and trustable friend? i don't completely understand what i should put here sorry
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i don't, but i might as well get it in a while if the server is fun
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes, i read, understand and accept/agree to everything
Tell us about yourself: i think you'd better get to know me ingame, i'm sorry but i find it hard to give an answer to a question with such a wide range of possible answers
Referrals: Xargon's ad in the chat and a minute or two of chatting with him

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
hai here comes my application for the town
IGN: Spurkl3z
Time zone: Netherlands, Europe
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): i'm a bard but tbh idek if i have a profession or not, i joined today
How long have you been on HC?: well a half day or so i guess
Why do you want to join?: bcs i find it fun to play alongside rather peaceful people and i hear from Xargon overall the town is pretty friendly
Will you help with town projects?: i'm a terrible builder, but i'll do what i can
What can you give to us, as a community?: a good and trustable friend? i don't completely understand what i should put here sorry
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i don't, but i might as well get it in a while if the server is fun
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes, i read, understand and accept/agree to everything
Tell us about yourself: i think you'd better get to know me ingame, i'm sorry but i find it hard to give an answer to a question with such a wide range of possible answers
Referrals: Xargon's ad in the chat and a minute or two of chatting with him

Accepted

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Samurai/Blacksmith
How long have you been on HC?: Forever
Why do you want to join?: I can haz town?
Will you help with town projects?: sure
What can you give to us, as a community?: legendary status
What towns have you been in?: Christmas Town, Legacy, Thornhollow, one of those AD ones
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: mapwipes
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes yes yes both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: most of them
Tell us about yourself: No introduction needed
Referrals: all of HC