• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Verstad - Now Recruiting

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
VERSTAD
The Viking Hold

Welcome to the return of Verstad, the Viking Hold. Known as part of the LO Kingdom on Bastion, Verstad was led by the mighty Viking Thane Leftovers5. To honor the memory of the great times I am rebuilding Verstad. Currently the town and undercity are being built and once living areas are available I will open recruitment.

--Leadership--

Thane: Xargun
SiC: Irishman81
Council: D3m0nc1ld

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of allied towns
2. Follow all Server Rules
3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of Town
Unless you have permission to mine or build from City Leaders
4. Respect your fellow town mates
This includes going into town mates' houses or looking through their chests without
permission from the owner. Don't be a douche.
5. Defend the Town
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens,
report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.
6. Help out around Town
Its not what your town can do for you... but what can you do for your town?
7. Keep the Town looking good
When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you wish. All we ask
is that you make an effort to keep your building looking nice, cobblestone cubes, as
an example, are not nice looking.
8. Do not break any Stone Bricks in the Undercity

--Recruitment--

Here are the set rules, guidelines and required parts for your app:
~You must be 13+ years old.
~We accept both old and new players
~You have to be mature about your app, no foul jokes and sentences like "I can give sex".
~You have to be serious about your app, and use good grammar.
~Write in full sentences and paragraphs - not three words here and there, and more than 1-2 sentences.
~Do you have good referrals? Not someone you just met, but do you have friends in the town - this would boost your chances to be accepted.
~Be creative about your app.
~Make a good first impression.
~Be honest in your app, if you lie we will find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application
IGN:
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
How long have you been on HC?:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you help with town projects?:
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?:
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

Last edited:

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ZeroStormAI
Time zone: est
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja or Ranger and what ever the town needs me to be.
How long have you been on HC?: 4 years off and on
Why do you want to join?: To make friends and have fun killing all the people of the server except my townies and ally townies except in friendly pvp <3
Will you help with town projects?: sure
What can you give to us, as a community?: a fun guy who will lead fights if needed and help news level
What towns have you been in?: alot I don't remember the names
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: just stopped playing
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes and ill download it :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: im a avid gamer whose always enjoy minecraft, I'm not creative and for this server Ill only be focusing on pvp, I love league of legends id be on at night when I work and randomly when I'm off. I'm 24 enjoying life and having fun
Avi

Last edited:

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: ZeroStormAI
Time zone: est
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja or Ranger and what ever the town needs me to be.
How long have you been on HC?: 4 years off and on
Why do you want to join?: To make friends and have fun killing all the people of the server except my townies and ally townies except in friendly pvp <3
Will you help with town projects?: sure
What can you give to us, as a community?: a fun guy who will lead fights if needed and help news level
What towns have you been in?: alot I don't remember the names
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: just stopped playing
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes and ill download it :)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: im a avid gamer whose always enjoy minecraft, I'm not creative and for this server Ill only be focusing on pvp, I love league of legends id be on at night when I work and randomly when I'm off. I'm 24 enjoying life and having fun
Avi

Looks good.. I should be on this evening and will get you squared away.

Xargun

zimy7

TNT
IGN: plagiarizing
Time zone: us central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): beguilar
How long have you been on HC?: few years
Why do you want to join?: All BS aside main reason I want to join is I am needing a town. Seems like a town with a balance member would enjoy pvping aswell and I really only play heroes on mc because I enjoy the unique pvp.
Will you help with town projects?: I am willing to help with anything I can I dont have the prettiest creations when it comes to building, however I am willing to farm materials and such.
What towns have you been in?: Forgot its been a while months/years
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes & Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 lived in the US all my life, started playing MC during Classic, First MC server I seriously played outside of Classic was a heroes server so I'm very familiar with heroes. I currently play many other games such as h1z1 KOTK/JS, WoW, LoL, Overwatch, GTA, & a couple other games.
Referrals: IrishMan(Posting in recruitment channel ing)

Last edited:

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: youngling
Time zone: us central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): beguilar
How long have you been on HC?: few years
Why do you want to join?: All BS aside main reason I want to join is I am needing a town. Seems like a town with a balance member would enjoy pvping aswell and I really only play heroes on mc because I enjoy the unique pvp.
Will you help with town projects?: I am willing to help with anything I can I dont have the prettiest creations when it comes to building, however I am willing to farm materials and such.
What towns have you been in?: Forgot its been a while months/years
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes & Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm 19 lived in the US all my life, started playing MC during Classic, First MC server I seriously played outside of Classic was a heroes server so I'm very familiar with heroes. I currently play many other games such as h1z1 KOTK/JS, WoW, LoL, Overwatch, GTA, & a couple other games.
Referrals: IrishMan(Posting in recruitment channel ing)

Accepted. See Xargun or Irishman when in game for invite and Orientation.

Gloryyyyy

Dirt
IGN: Gloryyyyy
Time zone: EST, UTC -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): ShadowKnight, or whatever is needed
How long have you been on HC?: 1.5 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I'm still kind of new and I would like to experience HC craft fully, with that being said I'm also very much a "Social gamer" as I like to call it where I like to be in communities in a lot of games I play so it's just natural instinct for me to join and have fun with others. PS I love Vikings so the name got to me :D
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah for sure I'm willing to do all sorts of work that I can help with.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A hard-working person who is willing to do the boring work for the team!
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have Discord, And yes thankfully I'm not mute, deaf or both :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I agree
Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 years old from Canada eh, I used to play Minecraft all the time and just about a month ago I started getting back into it. I've always liked joining communities as I said before because I feel like it makes games more enjoyable. Some games I play/used to play are; Counter-Strike 1.6/GO, GTA:V, and a bunch of Strategy games.
Referrals:N/A

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Gloryyyyy
Time zone: EST, UTC -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): ShadowKnight, or whatever is needed
How long have you been on HC?: 1.5 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I'm still kind of new and I would like to experience HC craft fully, with that being said I'm also very much a "Social gamer" as I like to call it where I like to be in communities in a lot of games I play so it's just natural instinct for me to join and have fun with others. PS I love Vikings so the name got to me :D
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah for sure I'm willing to do all sorts of work that I can help with.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A hard-working person who is willing to do the boring work for the team!
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have Discord, And yes thankfully I'm not mute, deaf or both :p
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I agree
Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 years old from Canada eh, I used to play Minecraft all the time and just about a month ago I started getting back into it. I've always liked joining communities as I said before because I feel like it makes games more enjoyable. Some games I play/used to play are; Counter-Strike 1.6/GO, GTA:V, and a bunch of Strategy games.
Referrals:N/A
Accepted! Get with me or xargun in game to get setup.

IGN: PrayForPlagues
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Necromancer
How long have you been on HC?: Two days.
Why do you want to join?: It seems a pretty promising way of not dying.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My persistence in whatever work I choose to be doing.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)? :
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can make it possible.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a recovering heroin addict and a felon but other than that I'm the chillest person ever.
Referrals:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: PrayForPlagues
Time zone: Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Necromancer
How long have you been on HC?: Two days.
Why do you want to join?: It seems a pretty promising way of not dying.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My persistence in whatever work I choose to be doing.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)? :
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can make it possible.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Of course.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a recovering heroin addict and a felon but other than that I'm the chillest person ever.
Referrals:
Accepted! Get with me or Xargun in game to get set up

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
IGN: D3m0nc1ld

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Future Enchanter

How long have you been on HC?: Been Playing Herocraft off and on since March 2013

Why do you want to join?: To be completely honest I have no reason, more of just a whim.

Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I don't do the free rent stuff.

What can you give to us, as a community?: My Minecraft knowledge, while a little out of date is still pretty big. I can do decent, albeit not great builds, and listen to instructions well.

What towns have you been in?: None this map, previous map I was in a map who's name I don't even remember, and before that was the SiC of Bowerstone. I can remember up to when I first started, during Bastion map, I was in Mineris, then became SIC of Willowdusk with Dragonzero39.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: While I havn't left any town, I do occasionally get Burned out of Minecraft.

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have discord on both PC and phone. Headset is broken for PC but can talk and listen on phone, however background sounds will be a problem.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I believe so. I've double checked the rules and don't "think" I found any traps for people who don't read, so, my only question I'd have is. In the undercity, would I be able to change the ground on my plot to Grass?

Tell us about yourself: Name's Josh, I am 25 years old, First started Minecraft in the Alpha and am an Avid gamer, not a minecraft gamer, I play all kinds of games, from Mobas like LoL or Heroes of the Storm to FPS games like CoD. Even X4 games like Endless Space or Stellaris.

Referrals: I regrettably have no Referrals, I'm sorry if that is a problem.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: D3m0nc1ld

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Future Enchanter

How long have you been on HC?: Been Playing Herocraft off and on since March 2013

Why do you want to join?: To be completely honest I have no reason, more of just a whim.

Will you help with town projects?: Of course, I don't do the free rent stuff.

What can you give to us, as a community?: My Minecraft knowledge, while a little out of date is still pretty big. I can do decent, albeit not great builds, and listen to instructions well.

What towns have you been in?: None this map, previous map I was in a map who's name I don't even remember, and before that was the SiC of Bowerstone. I can remember up to when I first started, during Bastion map, I was in Mineris, then became SIC of Willowdusk with Dragonzero39.

Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: While I havn't left any town, I do occasionally get Burned out of Minecraft.

Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have discord on both PC and phone. Headset is broken for PC but can talk and listen on phone, however background sounds will be a problem.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I believe so. I've double checked the rules and don't "think" I found any traps for people who don't read, so, my only question I'd have is. In the undercity, would I be able to change the ground on my plot to Grass?

Tell us about yourself: Name's Josh, I am 25 years old, First started Minecraft in the Alpha and am an Avid gamer, not a minecraft gamer, I play all kinds of games, from Mobas like LoL or Heroes of the Storm to FPS games like CoD. Even X4 games like Endless Space or Stellaris.

Referrals: I regrettably have no Referrals, I'm sorry if that is a problem.
Accepted! Get with me or Xargun in game to get set up.

Shadowdude85

Stone
Application
IGN: Shadowdude85
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Want to join a active town and play with otheres
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah, I am not a free loader
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well I am decent at building and ok with combat. I patient so I guess I can help new members out.
What towns have you been in?: Iron_Fist but just joined on a whim
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Well there is only me and this 11 year old whose usually not even on
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yeah I have discord. I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree with all the town rules
Tell us about yourself: My name is Jason, I am 17 years old and I started playing Minecraft during Beta. The only game I play is minecraft and League. I am not a avid gamer because of school and sports.
Referrals: D3m0nc1ld

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Shadowdude85
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 days
Why do you want to join?: Want to join a active town and play with otheres
Will you help with town projects?: Yeah, I am not a free loader
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well I am decent at building and ok with combat. I patient so I guess I can help new members out.
What towns have you been in?: Iron_Fist but just joined on a whim
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Well there is only me and this 11 year old whose usually not even on
Do you have Discord? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yeah I have discord. I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I agree with all the town rules
Tell us about yourself: My name is Jason, I am 17 years old and I started playing Minecraft during Beta. The only game I play is minecraft and League. I am not a avid gamer because of school and sports.
Referrals: D3m0nc1ld
Accepted! Get with me or Xargun in game to get set up.