• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Veltez application for whitelist.

veltez

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: veltez
  2. Location & Age: United States ~TN , 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None that im aware of.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a decent rper, though im new to minecraft RP. And im a damned good builder. I can also talk with pumpkins.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCv6}
  10. Additional Info: Nothing to really, add. Just hope this is a server I can play for s long time to come. I should mention I plan on doing LPs on my YT channel. but not of the server. Unless thats something yall are interested in. Other than that im pretty relaxed, and try to help others as much as I can without eating to much of my play time. Seriously, I speak pumpkin.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: veltez
  2. Location & Age: United States ~TN , 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None that im aware of.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a decent rper, though im new to minecraft RP. And im a damned good builder. I can also talk with pumpkins.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCv6}
  10. Additional Info: Nothing to really, add. Just hope this is a server I can play for s long time to come. I should mention I plan on doing LPs on my YT channel. but not of the server. Unless thats something yall are interested in. Other than that im pretty relaxed, and try to help others as much as I can without eating to much of my play time. Seriously, I speak pumpkin.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358462620,1358462410][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft