• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vEGGNOGv's White-list Application.

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
In-game name: vEGGNOGv

Location & Age: Iowa, United States. 15 years of age.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm sorry but I don't count each and every ban, but i'd say i've been purposely banned for saying the server is crappy and asking to be banned. Maybe 4 times?

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: Minecraft is my favorite game and the only thing that makes a server better is the Hero's plug-in. And, I heard this is the best one! I'd really love to try it out!

How did you hear about Herocraft?: A person on another server told me.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'm about to, haha!

Additional Info: I follow rules, i'm not disrespectful to admins, but to jerky players you bet your sweet-a$$ they're getting talked back to if they're jerks.

Signed,

vEGGNOGv

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347324020,1347323904][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game name: vEGGNOGv

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm sorry but I don't count each and every ban, but i'd say i've been purposely banned for saying the server is crappy and asking to be banned. Maybe 4 times?

Reason you should be accepted: Minecraft is my favorite game and the only thing that makes a server better is the Hero's plug-in. And, I heard this is the best one! I'd really love to try it out!

Additional Info: I follow rules, i'm not disrespectful to admins, but to jerky players you bet your sweet-a$$ they're getting talked back to if they're jerks.

Signed,

vEGGNOGv
Hey there @vEGGNOGv! Your application is missing a few things. Please refer to the thread here.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Just edit your current application to include all the required information then make a post letting me know you have done so. Thanks!

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
Thanks Shadow! Getting right on it![DOUBLEPOST=1347324283][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: vEGGNOGv
  2. Location & Age: Referr back to old app
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Referr back to old app
  4. Referral(s): Referr back to old app
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Referr back to old app
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Referr back to old app
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8
  10. Additional Info: Referr back to old app
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347324020,1347323904][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @vEGGNOGv! Your application is missing a few things. Please refer to the thread here.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Just edit your current application to include all the required information then make a post letting me know you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks Shadow! Getting right on it![DOUBLEPOST=1347324283][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: vEGGNOGv
  2. Location & Age: Referr back to old app
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Referr back to old app
  4. Referral(s): Referr back to old app
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Referr back to old app
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Referr back to old app
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8
  10. Additional Info: Referr back to old app
Mind reposting it properly rather than using "Refer back to old app"?

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
Haha, sorry Shadow! Here you go!

In-game name:
vEGGNOGv

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!

Signed,

vEGGNOGv

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
And now, reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347325603,1347325098][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain these bans in detail. Also include when they occured.

[0] => mine.catserve.net .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => dial-nation.mchost.org .:. you have been banned!
[2] => FluxGaming.no-ip.org .:. Language

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
And now, reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347325603,1347325098][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain these bans in detail. Also include when they occured.

[0] => mine.catserve.net .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => dial-nation.mchost.org .:. you have been banned!
[2] => FluxGaming.no-ip.org .:. Language

I have no clue what mine.catserve.net is it must've been a long time ago but I geuss I griefed. If it says I did...

Dial-nation.mchost.org No clue either, haha.

FluxGaming.no-ip.org Yes, kids kept talking crap so I said one cussword and I got banned even though they were splurting out so many

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I have no clue what mine.catserve.net is it must've been a long time ago but I geuss I griefed. If it says I did...

Dial-nation.mchost.org No clue either, haha.

FluxGaming.no-ip.org Yes, kids kept talking crap so I said one cussword and I got banned even though they were splurting out so many
When did your bans occur?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
As I said before, I haven't had any recent bans but I also don't write down and record every ban and when it was. I'm not trying to be a smart ass but yeah. Thanks
I'll admit, your not making a great first impression here. Especially after the little comment here.
but to jerky players you bet your sweet-a$$ they're getting talked back to if they're jerks.
Also, why are you 15 in your application but 22 in your profile? Also, why are you...

82 here http://dynacraft.enjin.com/profile/2709015
22 here http://www.youtube.com/user/vEGGNOGv

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I put stupid ages on a lot of my shit. I'm serious on worthy servers, such as this one! :D
Right now I am debating on whether or not your taking me seriously here. Going to see how this plays out...

Please add to your "Reason you should be accepted" and your additional info. For your additional info you can include other games/hobbies you enjoy outside of Minecraft. Make sure to leave a post letting me know you have updated your application.

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
Reason I should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I've been playing the greylist and it's kinda hard to get ahold of the chat concept but it's very amazing!

Additional Info: Other than playing Minecraft I go to school (Obviously), and I like playing Skyrim, Zelda, and many other MMO's. I enjoy adventure games where you level up and such. Just like this amazing stuff you have here!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will be taking this application. I will be reviewing the thread thus far.[DOUBLEPOST=1347377214,1347376763][/DOUBLEPOST]Personally based on the attitude, I am hesitant to continue the review. You are not putting forth a great impression, and frankly we do not need people here who are willing to be a complete smart ass to staff ((Just because someone is not an admin does not mean they do not deserve respect)).

You do not have the greatest history it seems, and the attitude you are portraying it makes me think you will do the same on this server if you feel someone has done something wrong to you.

You stated in your application: I'm sorry but I don't count each and every ban, but i'd say i've been purposely banned for saying the server is crappy and asking to be banned. Maybe 4 times?

So you are telling me you ask to be banned if you feel the server is crappy? Why not leave and not make a spectacle of yourself?

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
You're right, i'm sorry. I've only done that once. I wasn't being a smart-ass at all. I'm showing respect, and i'm sorry. I'd really love to try out your server!

I will be taking this application. I will be reviewing the thread thus far.[DOUBLEPOST=1347377214,1347376763][/DOUBLEPOST]Personally based on the attitude, I am hesitant to continue the review. You are not putting forth a great impression, and frankly we do not need people here who are willing to be a complete smart ass to staff ((Just because someone is not an admin does not mean they do not deserve respect)).

You do not have the greatest history it seems, and the attitude you are portraying it makes me think you will do the same on this server if you feel someone has done something wrong to you.

You stated in your application: I'm sorry but I don't count each and every ban, but i'd say i've been purposely banned for saying the server is crappy and asking to be banned. Maybe 4 times?

So you are telling me you ask to be banned if you feel the server is crappy? Why not leave and not make a spectacle of yourself?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am still hesitant, but I am going to give you a chance. Please ensure you have read ALL of our rules, and if you have an issue with someone, please contact staff on how to proceed if you are unsure and do not take matters into your own hands.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

vEGGNOGv

Dirt
Yes! Thank you so much, I won't mess this up. Thank you!

I am still hesitant, but I am going to give you a chance. Please ensure you have read ALL of our rules, and if you have an issue with someone, please contact staff on how to proceed if you are unsure and do not take matters into your own hands.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!