• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vallad_centrius Application

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: vallad_centrius
  2. Location & Age: Dubai, But this January im going back to Philippines, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, 2 Perma Bans and 1 Temporary Bans, The 1st Perma Ban was from Blockempires (last 5 or 6 months) - caught xraying and the 2nd Ban was from Magiccraft (last 2 or 1 month), - advertising,.. the Temporary Ban was from DwD (Downwithdestruction) (last year) - For Spawn Camping (though i learned my lesson)
  4. Referral(s): The Awesome plugin Called Heroes lead me here
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the front page of the Heroes Plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet, Since im having a bit problem with my premium account
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep, and i vow to follow every single rule and not breaking them
  8. Reason you should be accepted: to be honest, i dont think i should be accepted here because of those bans, but ive learned my lesson this time, ive made sure ive read all the rules and will surely follow it, this is a really great server and i hope to start a new life in minecraft here, (well since my favorite server is still offline).. i want to have fun in the server and other people who play here too, ill stick with the rules and regulation and be honest and be a good example to others as to keep following the rules......... i can understand if im not accepted..
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCv15
  10. Additional Info: I Love PvP Alot, well in some servers people call me king of pvp well to be honest, i really dont care what people call me, because other people can just claim what title they want, me i claim nothing, im just a regular Player who loves pvp, and also i sometimes Build, im not great in building Houses, cause when i try to plan one, it takes me forever to build.. im only good at adding color to a house, hmm i think ive got some pictures of me in classic servers, building one of the Megabuildings
    goldengate-1.png
    oh and i also have some sreenies of my friends in DwD (favorite server)
    2012-07-08_170412.png
    i think that all the info i have =) i hope i can be accepted and have fun in the server ^__^ (Btw in some Servers like Blockempires i kind of changed my age in some sites like in yahoo.. cause in some sites(like yahoo) they dont accept 18 Under)

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: vallad_centrius
  2. Location & Age: Dubai, But this January im going back to Philippines, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, 2 Perma Bans and 1 Temporary Bans, The 1st Perma Ban was from Blockempires (last 5 or 6 months) - caught xraying and the 2nd Ban was from Magiccraft (last 2 or 1 month), - advertising,.. the Temporary Ban was from DwD (Downwithdestruction) (last year) - For Spawn Camping (though i learned my lesson)
  4. Referral(s): The Awesome plugin Called Heroes lead me here
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the front page of the Heroes Plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet, Since im having a bit problem with my premium account
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep, and i vow to follow every single rule and not breaking them
  8. Reason you should be accepted: to be honest, i dont think i should be accepted here because of those bans, but ive learned my lesson this time, ive made sure ive read all the rules and will surely follow it, this is a really great server and i hope to start a new life in minecraft here, (well since my favorite server is still offline).. i want to have fun in the server and other people who play here too, ill stick with the rules and regulation and be honest and be a good example to others as to keep following the rules......... i can understand if im not accepted..
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCv15
  10. Additional Info: I Love PvP Alot, well in some servers people call me king of pvp well to be honest, i really dont care what people call me, because other people can just claim what title they want, me i claim nothing, im just a regular Player who loves pvp, and also i sometimes Build, im not great in building Houses, cause when i try to plan one, it takes me forever to build.. im only good at adding color to a house, hmm i think ive got some pictures of me in classic servers, building one of the Megabuildings
    goldengate-1.png
    oh and i also have some sreenies of my friends in DwD (favorite server)
    2012-07-08_170412.png
    i think that all the info i have =) i hope i can be accepted and have fun in the server ^__^ (Btw in some Servers like Blockempires i kind of changed my age in some sites like in yahoo.. cause in some sites(like yahoo) they dont accept 18 Under)

Reviewing

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Every looks fine except those bans... How do we know you are not still a hacker? How do we know you wont be spamming some random IP late at night?

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
(btw i only posted an ip once then get banned from Magiccraft - didnt spam)
Now that you put it that way, well i cant make you believe me, its ok if you dont believe me at all...
i know words cant prove everything, but to prove you that im not hacking anymore i shall do what it takes to prove that im not a hacker.. i can either take a screenshot of my Minecraft or send you my .minecraft, or even record..

or you can just judge me in-game on what activities i do or to check on my performance on this server
- there you can fully know if im a hacker to your eyes or not.

those bans were months ago.. ive regretted hacking and i assure you that i dont hack anymore

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
Ok that should do ^__^

(- btw if i would just hack on this server i wouldve just lied about my bans ya know =P saves me trouble.. but i didnt)

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
pardon me but its been 3 days by now,
can you give me an update on the review?
(cause i have a feeling you forgot about me already since theres been alot of apps now and its hard to find mines and that u might be busy doing other apps)

- pls keep me updated =)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No one forgot about you, the person who reviewed the application stepped down. I will see about having another proctor take over.

Nicolaos - Please finish up this review. Thanks!

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
It looks like you are trying to make a new start. Therefore, I am going to give you a chance by white-listing you. However, bear in mind that we have no tolerance for either hackers or advertisers. Anyvho, velcome aboard. vallad_centrius