• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upb34t's Signature Shop

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Sig
2. What dimensions?: like yours
3. What Subject?: creeper with small eyes
4. Background?: up to you
5. Text?: Azn Invasian
6. Font?: up to you
7. Add. Info?: Do good on the project of yours.

Edit: Post #123!

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
What kind of artwork are you requesting?: SIgnature. It's time to update.
2. What dimensions?:Same as the one I have.
3. What Subject?: Disciple/Azianess. SOmething along those lines. Im sure you'll figure something out.
4. Background?: Whatever you deem fitting.
5. Text?: Valor, Theazian, Disciple.
6. Font?: Meh. What ever.
7. Add. Info?: Use this skin. And you did great work for my first one!

MPgAU.png

http://imgur.com/MPgAU

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@Valyou3 's Signature

Valyou3.png

Code:
[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/Valyou3.png[/IMG]

Please pm me regarding changes.

Thanks,
Upb

1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Signature
2. What dimensions?: Same as this LINK
3. What Subject?: Knights/My Skin
4. Background?: Medieval Knights
5. Text?: valyou3
6. Font?: Medievalish
7. Add. Info?: Could you add my skin and a shield with the diamond swords crossing like in my current sig?
Heres a pic of my skin and my skin
Picture of skin - LINK
Actual Skin - LINK

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?:signature
2. What dimensions?:same size as theazians...790x200?
3. What Subject?: merchant/wizard theme if that makes sense...
4. Background?: not dark,but not light either, a neutral backround for a neutral character
5. Text?: wizard/merchant and if you can fit my name then awesome, but if my name ruins the piece then w/e
6. Font?: what you feel is best for the piece
7. Add. Info?: im the worst kind of customer, with practically no imagination so describing what i want is REALLY hard :) i trust in your abilities though ;) have at it with your creativity.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
I already posted some time back, but since then a lot has changed so I repost to get all the accurate data at one spot (and noticed:rolleyes:). I also added a second request, which isn't in a hurry but do is appreciated to have.

1. Personal request:
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Signature​
2. What dimensions?: Don't really care, just see what you like/think fits me ;)
3. What Subject?: See 2. but probably something to do with KO / paladin /crafter (prob mason, not sure yet)​
4. Background?: See 3.​
5. Text?: At least my name, and can you keep some room for future title's / ranks (not that there is a "blank" but that more title's/ranks can easily be added. Current title's /ranks are: KO SiC, KO architect, DE-council (Don't know what this is? I won't tell. Do know what this is? Don't tell others plz)​
6. Font?: A nice one :p
7. Add. Info?: My current skin (click), which is a small edit the skin shmeddy made for me (click), which in turn is a edit of this one (click) :cool:

2. Non-Personal/town request:
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Logo/art :p
2. What dimensions?: Don't really care, just see what you like/think fits the town of KO
3. What Subject?: See 2.​
4. Background?: See 2.​
5. Text?: At least the name (KO) and something about the D.E. (mabey leave that part out for now, till we are more official)​
6. Font?: A nice one :p
7. Add. Info?: If you need pictures from certain spots, just ask, and I hereby grant you permission to make 1x1x20+ towers to make pictures, if you break them down afterwards:D.​

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@nafets121

No request has vanished unnoticed in the flood of other requests (I have a neat textdocument on my desktop to keep track of incoming and not-yet-finished request). I just don't have time (No time to play/create artworks on tuesdays/wednesdays/fridays due to sanshou/quinda-training) to create a new artwork everyday, since I usually take a lot of time to come upwith the best idea I can and not just turn the first idea into reality.
I already have hand-drawn drafts/sketches of most request, but I rather have them "perfect" than finished as soon as possible (I also have a sketch of your signature, nafets).

Regarding the TownLogo:
I have the layout already done. I'm just waiting to take good pictures, yet I've refrained from taking screenshots of the buildings on mad's server, because the buildings might look different on hc-server. At this point I can not screenshot buildings and finish that request, because not a lot of the panorama buildings are finished now. However, I'll do that as soon as we have the important buildings :)

Thanks for your understanding @Everyone!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Almost done with it. A few details have to be polished and then it's ready to be posted :) I'll do that tomorrow morning ^^

1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?:Signature
2. What dimensions?: The same as your awesome wolf signature
3. What Subject?:Something like Plob's (skin bit) but my skin instead :D
4. Background?Dark and nice
5. Text?:Daegrim
6. Font?: Something cool :D
7. Add. Info? Can't describe it sorry :( I will be happy with anything :D but if it's possible i would have something like chilly or something related to the description :D

awesome work btw

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will request a signature once i get some nice pictures of my town. It will be somethin like, "EtKEnn, Mayor of Canterlot and SiC of Edolas'. Also, xFrozt is inactive on Herocraft. He's in my town and he haven't played for weeks.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Really?

I took pictures of him a few days ago, approx. a week. :/

Thanks for informing me though!

I will request a signature once i get some nice pictures of my town. It will be somethin like, "EtKEnn, Mayor of Canterlot and SiC of Edolas'. Also, xFrozt is inactive on Herocraft. He's in my town and he haven't played for weeks.

xFrozt

Coal
Almost done with it. A few details have to be polished and then it's ready to be posted :) I'll do that tomorrow morning ^^
oh right its not aegrim xD its Daegrim
the ":" messed it up :(

I was about to play on friday again when you to see if you guys were on but my laptop crashed...I can't even turn it on! Right now I am using the desktop which can't even play minecraft -.-

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes I am alive! :D its just that....I don't know how to start in Herocraft after map reset xD
Join my town chat channel, /ch ct . Someone can lead you to Canterlot :) Also make sure to /town sign Canterlot .

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@xFrozt

Hey xFrozt :)

I finally got round to make your Signature :)

xFrozt.png

Code:
][IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/xFrozt.png[/IMG]

Please pm me regarding changes.

Thanks,
-Upb

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
I need more of youre greatness

1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Avatar
2. What dimensions?: Whats the best
3. What Subject?:Turtles