• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upb34t's Signature Shop

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Signature
2. What dimensions?:Whatever size covers all the way from left to right and is 200 high
3. What Subject?: Mining and Ores
4. Background?: White and Green
5. Text?: Devoshade Lorien Council Member in Bottom Middle and Top right M Miner Top left Crafter
6. Font?:Some kinda goofy letter types like bubbles or wierd shapes and each letter a diff color please to match my rainbow skin thanks bro
7. Add. Info?: I was thinking for the background just a wall of diff ores anyway u think looks good and as borders Picks Shovels in rotation of Iron Gold Diamon ya know =) oh yea please use my Rainbow skin for this hehehehe i love the fruity look of it homie thanks

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure if you still make sigs, but if you do :

2. What dimensions?: 790px x 200 (same as wolf)
3. What Subject?: Enderman king. So an enderman with a crown I guess, but whatever comes to mind whenever you hear enderman king.
4. Background?: The end (minecraft place that you can reach from strongholds.
5. Text?: Haxnn King of Belegost : Enderman : Zeal Age : Dragon Age
6. Font?: Slightly glowing if possible, and different colour for every section of text. ( Its fine if you are un able to do that.)
7. Add. Info?: I would really like a nice signature from you, seeing all the amazing work you have done before, it should be awsome. I also don't mind if I have to wait, it should be worth it :) .

MajorasMask

Ungodly
2. What dimensions?: Wolf Picture Dimensions 790px x 200
3. What Subject?: Trees and nature. Using the current MC texture pack (In fancy and smooth graphics).
4. Background?: In the forest near Glacium.
5. Text?: ''I wish you could hug your children and complete your lives while I watch alone, as everything.''
6. Font?: I don't mind, as long as it looks neat and tidy but not too formal/boring. Not like comic sans, which is all over the place. Maybe the one I am using now?
7. Add. Info?: I'd like a picture of my skin next to the trees much like TrueLinko's sig:

Incursion.png

^ Like that, with my skin (mainly showing my face and upper body), fading in around the bottom. Overall i'd like my SIG to look like the one above. With the quote (the text) at the bottom and the trees in the middle.

For the ''top text'' you could write:

HC Environmentalist - Mad Man from the UK - Amateur Scientist

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
As you all have certainly noticed, I haven't created a signature in a while. I just don't find the time at the moment anymore, because I have to study a lot as I'll have my matriculation exam soon and want to pass at the first try :p

I'll give my best to find more time for your requests though <3

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
2. What dimensions?: 790 by 140 (or what ever seems best to make it look AWSOME)
3. What Subject?: Spartan (accent not halo)
4. Background?: What ever you think would look best
5. Text?: Spartan118
6. Font?: Warrior hardened kinda style (if that's even real :D)
7. Add. Info?: Something to do with "killer" and Titan (town on HC)

Zakeko

Coal
2. What dimensions?: 790px x 200
3. What Subject?: Watermage (or just an elemental caster)
4. Background?: Anything, whatever you thing is best.
5. Text?: Zakeko, Geomancer + Pillar of Autumn
6. Font?: Something that looks medieval.
7. Add. Info?: Kinda like spartanman118's except with a geomancer/elemental wizard instead of a spartan and my text instead of his(obviously). Thanks ;)

Dillon Treichler

Glowing Redstone
2. What dimensions?:same as that wolfie one :p
3. What Subject?: Twin Diamond pickaxes crossing with an orange creeper face in the background, and can you make it look like a drawing? :D
4. Background?: Dark night with a Skellie riding a spider
5. Text? Dillpickles- Defender of Mortem
6. Font?: Something bold
7. Add. Info?: Thank you and when my shop starts making money you'll see some :)

Can I get the text changed to 'Defender of the Fallen'? I'm not in Mortem anymore lol...

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
2. What dimensions?: Idk
3. What Subject?: Leo2596
4. Background?: whatever you think looks best.
5. Text?:Leo2596, Tree Creepers
6. Font?: Doesn't Matter
7. Add. Info?: Have my skin and my name and a cool looking backround what ever u want it to be.