• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Standman7227
When did you join Herocraft? A long time ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've only played on herocraft so I'll answer this in the next section
Explain your Herocraft experience: I don't have any experience with herocraft
What classes did you master on Bastion?: I got an A in chemistry
What classes do you plan to go this map?: I'm taking calculus and biology among some other classes during this map.
Previous Towns?: DPRK
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I'm not entirely sure. I heard admins got mad at the town's leaders so they blew up the town regions.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul/crafter (1/1)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I need a place to live when/if I get unbanned for spawner abuse.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I go on the hub for like 1 minute a day to see if I'm unbanned. If I ever get unbanned I'll play like 2-3 hours a day probably
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: No, my mic was stolen
Additional Info you feel we should know: I was a bloodmage before they were cool (on zeal). I'm also better than everyone at pvp.

@Standman , Your application to Umbra has been, ACCEPTED!

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've only played on herocraft so I'll answer this in the next section
What classes do you plan to go this map?: I'm taking calculus and biology among some other classes during this map.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I'm not entirely sure. I heard admins got mad at the town's leaders so they blew up the town regions.
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I need a place to live when/if I get unbanned for spawner abuse.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I go on the hub for like 1 minute a day to see if I'm unbanned. If I ever get unbanned I'll play like 2-3 hours a day probably
Additional Info you feel we should know: I was a bloodmage before they were cool (on zeal). I'm also better than everyone at pvp.
he was back on the bloodmage drainsoul swerve

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3

You have been ACCEPTED. Get with one of us in teamspeak for further info!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application

IGN: JupiterRome
When did you join Herocraft? March 24th 2013 is when I made whitelist app
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've Played on 3 or 4 heroes servers and played minecraft for 3 years.
Explain your Herocraft experience: I've played since last March and got Mystic,Bloodmage,disciple,Paladin,Sammurai,bard,beguiler, all to lvl 400ish
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Ranger and Wizard
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dreadknight
Previous Towns?: Demonswood
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: this is what happens when we try to pvp
Class/Profession | Level: dreadknight 3. crafter 22 (havent been on to level much)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I know boogeymen and he is nice :D
How often are you on Herocraft?: like an hour every day and 1-4 hours on weekends
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: No, I can only listen :(
Additional Info you feel we should know: I signed Ellrons petition last map on the gcd :p

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Application

IGN: JupiterRome
When did you join Herocraft? March 24th 2013 is when I made whitelist app
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've Played on 3 or 4 heroes servers and played minecraft for 3 years.
Explain your Herocraft experience: I've played since last March and got Mystic,Bloodmage,disciple,Paladin,Sammurai,bard,beguiler, all to lvl 400ish
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Ranger and Wizard
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dreadknight
Previous Towns?: Demonswood
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: this is what happens when we try to pvp
Class/Profession | Level: dreadknight 3. crafter 22 (havent been on to level much)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because I know boogeymen and he is nice :D
How often are you on Herocraft?: like an hour every day and 1-4 hours on weekends
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: No, I can only listen :(
Additional Info you feel we should know: I signed Ellrons petition last map on the gcd :p

boogymen is no longer in umbra

reeeeeejected

JacobBurkey

Portal
IGN: JacobBurkey
When did you join Herocraft? Jun 26, 2012
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've been playing for like 3 year I think, and I know how to mine and hit stuff.
Explain your Herocraft experience: Been here since DG, and I think I'm a good pvper. C:
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Dragoon, Samurai, Bard, Ninja, DK
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dragoon/bard
Previous Towns?: Last map? Oakenshire, Wyntervale
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I left Oak and Wyntervale sometimes just to switch towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 15, Crafter level 13 (that pro)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I've played and PvPed with you guys before, and you guys are pretty cooool.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I would usually playing 2-4 hours sometimes, haven't been playing recently
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: ye

Additional Info you feel we should know: You guys are da best, and my homie Ellron told me to make an 'apeel'

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've been playing for like 3 year I think, and I know how to mine and hit stuff.
Explain your Herocraft experience: Been here since DG, and I think I'm a good pvper. C:
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I left Oak and Wyntervale sometimes just to switch towns.Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 15, Crafter level 13 (that pro)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I've played and PvPed with you guys before, and you guys are pretty cooool.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I would usually playing 2-4 hours sometimes, haven't been playing recently

Additional Info you feel we should know: You guys are da best, and my homie Ellron told me to make an 'apeel'
Mah bby growin up su fast ;-;

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I left Oak and Wyntervale sometimes just to switch towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 15, Crafter level 13 (that pro)

don't lie about your age. rejjjjjjjjected