• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Drew22222
When did you join Herocraft? 2 Summers ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I played minecraft for about 3 years, but I'm not a good builder
Explain your Herocraft experience: I am a good pvper and I mine a lot to make sure I have a lot of money
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Wizard and Beguiler
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Ranger Smith
Previous Towns?: Lo
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Trolls, almost no raiding, and some really annoying immature kids
Class/Profession | Level: 45 Ranger and 24 Crafter
Why do you want to join Umbra?:I want to contribute to the town by raiding, protecting the town from raiders, and mining out the underground part of umbra
How often are you on Herocraft?: 4-5h a day on the weekend sometimes during the week
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can use teamspeak and I have a mic
Additional Info you feel we should know: I have been raiding with you guys the couple past days and it has been a lot of fun.

EDITED

App for umbra

1) Midnight_Storm67
2) 15 almost 16
3) september 2012
4) i have played minecraft for a few years and i like to build things
5) i always helped the town pvp, build, and get organized
6) cleric, sammy
7) disciple, cleric, and or paladin. Also enchanter for crafter
8) i was in LO last map but my friends and i are joining umbra now
9) becausei want to join anew town with 5004ab and drew22222
9)currently i am a 42 disciple and a 3 enchanter
10) i would like to contributed by building nice things and helping in pvp
11) i try to get on every day but ill be online me often on the weekends
12) i have ts and a mic
13) last year ibuilt much of lo and contributed a lot to the town hopefully i can do the same with umbra

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
IGN: I_love_miners
When did you join Herocraft? sept 2012
Explain your Minecraft experience: During the last year, I went from being a boxers kind a guy, to wearing boxer briefs because they make my butt look hot
Previous Towns?: Genesis, Umbra
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Because they were fuckin crappy
Class/Profession | Level: Im a master lost soul. I plan to stick with it for a while
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I heard you have free soup
How often are you on Herocraft?: Only about 30 minutes a day. I have to do math exercises a lot.
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: No, but I'm a great listener
Additional Info you feel we should know: I'm really good at spotting enemies, though sometimes I can't tell if theyre up or down
YAY MATH EXCERISES

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I heard you guys get accused of hacking from time to time. Wondering if I can join cause I supposedly hack too.

5o5c795.png

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: AdamForte649

When did you join Herocraft? around early 2012

Explain your Minecraft experience: Well I'v played on plenty of servers so I know how this stuff works and I'v played a big PvP server which died a while back, since then I'v been playing Herocraft and other games.

Explain your Herocraft experience: When I first started Herocraft I was introduced into a town called Durotar (I think) were I leveled there to be around a 35 wizard, I then join another town (not sure which one) which I had then stopped playing Minecraft and went inactive to be then kicked.

What classes did you master on Bastion?: I was 35 Wizard

What classes do you plan to go this map?: Dragoon/Runesmith

Previous Towns?: Port Royal

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: I was being trolled a lot and I wasn't really having fun there, I'd Also lose a lot of levels. The town was very inactive as some members would do nothing.

Class/Profession | Level: 16 LS/12 Crafter, but as soon as I am able to get to the nether It should be easy to get to master LS.

Why do you want to join Umbra?: I think Umbra would be a great town for me to join as they have great members also they are good pvpers that I can trust to defend themselves/their town. Umbra would also help me get a more understanding on how the new herocraft system works and I think it would be a great opportunity to join Umbra.

How often are you on Herocraft?: Im quite active since there are no other games to me so I will be as active as I can. As school just started in Australia i will try my best To be active.

Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yes I can, I have a px21 Headset turtle beach.

Additional Info you feel we should know: I think i might of been in Umbra before the map reset (bastion) not entily sure, but if it was I think the base entrance was a glass gate that would lead into a big flat area. (Not Entirely Sure)