• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

BulkPhase

Obsidian
We're going to have to ask you to change your signature as we cannot have a town member promoting drug use.
Thanks for your understanding.
No they like raced twins named Buds (AKA smoked them) and they were drivingbowls and they watched super troopers and they're "stoned as shit" AKA they're standing still like crazy because they're so happy they won [9]

IGN: TheMelonEater
When did you join Herocraft? Like 6 months - year ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: Ive played many pvp servers, And im really good with all the mod and stuff this game has to offer. The Servers i usually play are hardcore and have played alot of other servers like herocraft to get ready for it.
Explain your Herocraft experience: I played some in the Bastion map on another account, but then I quit because my friends town got banned so he quit. I think I know this server pretty well just got to do somemore research on the new classes
What classes did you master on Bastion?: I didn't really get into that map
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Berserker maybe Wizard
Previous Towns?: N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Level 21 LostSoul(Going to be a Berserker) | Level 13 Crafter (Going to be Enchanter)
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I want to join because i think I would be a great addition to the town. Im really good at pvp and I could help the town if its ever in need. Im also an OKAY builder so I could build some structures. I think this town is pretty chill, I was talking to monkeyfatzer and hes really chill.
How often are you on Herocraft?: When ever i get a chance, but all this week im going to be on.
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Yes
Additional Info you feel we should know: You should check out the channel youtube.com/meloneaterpvp yo :)

Last edited:

TehMehzo

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: TehMehzo
When did you join Herocraft? About a year and 2 months
Explain your Minecraft experience: Had minecraft since 1.6 and have been on alot of hardcore servers
Previous Towns?: Eclipse
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: My town got inactive after the owner was banned and so did i came back recently.
Class/Profession | Level: level 5 wizard just switched from dragoon/ Level 11 crafter and whatever the town wants my profession to be.
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Seems like a really chill town.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Daily,
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: yeah no problem

Additional Info you feel we should know: Nothing really

Perkec3233

Stone
IGN: Perkec323
When did you join Herocraft? Last year
Explain your Minecraft experience: I played minecraft for 2 years I am good player.
Explain your Herocraft experience: I know mostly stuff but some not. I am good at PvE and at PvP i only know to play on Minecraft but here i will learn fast
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Dragoon but didn't mine a lot
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Wizard and Enchanter
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
Class/Profession | Level: Now 1 crafter and lost soul cause my friend get to my acc and restarted lvl.
Why do you want to join Umbra?:I want to have fun with you guys and to help you guys raid and defend city and build city buildings
How often are you on Herocraft?: 3h a day.
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: Nope, but I will get mic soon and can listen you
Additional Info you feel we should know:

Last edited:

5004ab

Wood
IGN: 5004ab
When did you join Herocraft? october 2012
Explain your Minecraft experience: never played normal minecraft
Explain your Herocraft experience: first server i played
What classes did you master on Bastion?: wizard, bard, ninja, dragoon
What classes do you plan to go this map?: wizard
Previous Towns?: paragon
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: There was no pvp in paragon and they only focused on building. They also all hated me.
Class/Profession | Level: 58 Wizard/ 23 crafter
Why do you want to join Umbra?: There is alot of pvp and i have been raiding with you people the past few days and i have had alot of fun.
How often are you on Herocraft?: almost every day
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: yes
Additional Info you feel we should know: I will go any class the town needs that isn't a healer class. I will also go any profession the town needs because i could care less about my profession.

Last edited:

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
New
IGN: Drew22222
When did you join Herocraft? 2 Summers ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I played minecraft for about 3 years, but I'm not a good builder
Explain your Herocraft experience: I am a good pvper and I mine a lot to make sure I have a lot of money
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Wizard and Beguiler
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Ranger Smith
Previous Towns?: Lo
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Trolls, almost no raiding, and some really annoying immature kids
Class/Profession | Level: 45 Ranger and 24 Crafter
Why do you want to join Umbra?:I want to contribute to the town by raiding, protecting the town from raiders, and mining out the underground part of umbra
How often are you on Herocraft?: 4-5h on the weekend sometimes during the week
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can use teamspeak and I have a mic
Additional Info you feel we should know: I have been raiding with you guys the couple past days and it has been a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
No they like raced twins named Buds (AKA smoked them) and they were drivingbowls and they watched super troopers and they're "stoned as shit" AKA they're standing still like crazy because they're so happy they won [9]

I feel like I've had a jedi mind trick performed on me.

Move along.

IGN: mcevoak0252
When did you join Herocraft? about a month ago
Explain your Minecraft experience: I've played minecraft for several years, good basic knowledge
Explain your Herocraft experience: I am knew, but ready to listen and learn and contribute in any way possible
What classes did you master on Bastion?: none
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Necromancer Alchemist
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Crafter 20 Lostsoul 20
Why do you want to join Umbra?: I want to join Umbra because I can contribute to the town and learn from the many experienced members
How often are you on Herocraft?: Several Hours a day on average
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can use teamspeak and I have a mic
Additional Info you feel we should know: Haunted9899 and J1mmydude can vouch for me. I'm inexperienced but intelligent and ready and willing to learn from anyone willing to teach me. Thank you for consideration of my application.

Last edited:

Noowo

Wood
IGN: Noowo
When did you join Herocraft? august 2013
Explain your Minecraft experience: i started on Xbox when i came out but i moved to pc
Explain your Herocraft experience: I played a little bit on the last server but more on this one
What classes did you master on Bastion?: i did not master any but level 41 dragoon
What classes do you plan to go this map?: i have gone disciple
Previous Towns?: none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:no reason
Class/Profession | Level: disciple 45 and crafter 18
Why do you want to join Umbra?: i want to join because i like the town and like pvping so it would fit me
How often are you on Herocraft?:i am on almost every day
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: yes
Additional Info you feel we should know: i know how to camp those newbs

Just the way I like em.

Anyways, why Umbra. Why'd you choose us?
I met some of your members and they seem really nice and experienced. Your town is clearly superior and I'd really like to be part of a community that I can can contribute to and learn from. Does that answer your question?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
we still have to set up our regions. once we do that (probably tomorrow), we'll let some of you know and you can start moving your stuff to umbra.