• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tumri - Whitelist Application

Tumri

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tumri
  2. Location & Age: US/NH & 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through the forums. I read your thread and saw that you ran sort of a "fair" server which seems like a rarity. I also saw your "hardcore" intro video on youtube. Playing on a fair server is a big deal to me since the only other server I've been on(ImDeity) is entirely unfair and requires you "donate"(Read- Pay to win) $25-200 to get incredible perks that put you miles ahead of everyone else. I'm not against donating since I've donated upwards of $100 before to things like public server-wide vents, private MMO servers, etc. I just don't feel that servers that demand money to be on par with others deserve it and as a result I searched for a more fair server and found yours. I consider it a huge plus that you're sort of an MMO style server since I'm a veteran MMO player.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I bought minecraft to play casually after SWTOR failed and a few friends of mine from the guild I was in decided to hop to GW2. I've always been a hardcore raider and was in top 10 guilds in WoW and a top 10 guild in SWTOR before the game's playerbase collapsed. I also played the original Guild Wars but only for GvG. I realize minecraft is a casual game but that's exactly what I need while I'm waiting for GW2. I'm likely to play a lot before August 28th and then once GW2 launches I'll probably still log on daily but for less time.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT5
  10. Additional Info: Holy crap I googled disposable heroes and found out you guys are planning on playing GW2 as well. I also saw a level 70 paladin Kainzo in a DH guild in WoW. How hardcore are you guys planning on playing in GW2 sPvP? Right now we've only got a small group from our SWTOR guild going to GW2 so if you guys are planning on playing GW2 hardcore I would try and convince them to app/join you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minor question, why does your profile age and your application age differ?

As for your question, I do believe some of our members are planning on playing GW2 hardcore. =) I cannot speak on behalf of the PVP, but I can tell you I myself am quite interested in it lol.

Tumri

TNT
Force of habit. I always use a certain fake DOB when registering to stuff. Been doing it since I was 17 so now my fake age is 20 :p

I'm also interested in the PvE side of GW2 but it seems like most of the content will be dynamic events and sort of casual-friendly heroics. The PvP is what really seems to be competitive. If there's actual competitive PvE content I'd probably be doing that as well.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Force of habit. I always use a certain fake DOB when registering to stuff. Been doing it since I was 17 so now my fake age is 20 :p

I'm also interested in the PvE side of GW2 but it seems like most of the content will be dynamic events and sort of casual-friendly heroics. The PvP is what really seems to be competitive. If there's actual competitive PvE content I'd probably be doing that as well.

I will be doing both also, but I love to PVP on WoW, so I hope to enjoy it on GW2 as well.

In any case, everything checks out so welcome to Herocraft