• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

ditta18

A frightening Cactus!
In game name: ditta18
Hero Paths/Specs: dragoon wizard beguiler dreadknight sammy enchanter farmer merchant
Hero Levels: master goon master wiz marter dreadknight 55 sammy 55 beguiler master enchanter 40 farmer 57 merchant
Mastered Specs/Paths dragoon wizard dreadknight enchanter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I want to be a Tree Creeper because they are very dominate in pvp and they can teach me a lot about the server.
What you can contribute: I can contribute me pvp as well as my abilitylty to build.
What town are you currently in: Jericho
Time Zone: eastern
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
That was a fun fight! Had a couple runners, but we got most.
Thank you w0nd3rb0yCK for the screenshot!
2ppzof6.png

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
In game name: what777
Hero Paths/Specs: Warior, Samurai, DK, Dragoon, Crafter, Smith, Miner
Hero Levels: 30, 60, 50, 60, 30, 60, 17
Mastered Specs/Paths: Samurai, Dragoon, Smith.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I love pvping with TC, I've been in TH for a few weeks now and having a lot of fun. I'm pretty good at pvp and really active.
What you can contribute: I'm good at PvP, I got a good amount of money and recources and I'm trying to level miner atm so I can excavate to help build the town.
What town are you currently in: ThornHollow
Time Zone: EU. The Netherlands GMT+1/+2 (Same as Paris)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen and talk.

c12095

Holy Shit!
In game name: what777
Hero Paths/Specs: Warior, Samurai, DK, Dragoon, Crafter, Smith, Miner
Hero Levels: 30, 60, 50, 60, 30, 60, 17
Mastered Specs/Paths: Samurai, Dragoon, Smith.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I love pvping with TC, I've been in TH for a few weeks now and having a lot of fun. I'm pretty good at pvp and really active.
What you can contribute: I'm good at PvP, I got a good amount of money and recources and I'm trying to level miner atm so I can excavate to help build the town.
What town are you currently in: ThornHollow
Time Zone: EU. The Netherlands GMT+1/+2 (Same as Paris)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen and talk.

Accepted, MrPapodopolus get his skin.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero paths/specs: Warrior, Samurai, DK, Dragoon, Cratfer, Alchemist.
Hero levels: 60, 45, 42, 37
Mastered specs: Samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am a very active pvp'er and I have raided and skirmished with TC many times and I have found it very enjoyable because of the fact that it is humorous and professional. I have been a citizen of Rangpur for a decent amount of time and I have helped with the clearing, fishing and transmuting coal.
What can you contribute: I am a decent pvp'er and can help with any needs of the new TCK.
What town are you currently in: Rangpur
Time Zone: Australian EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
c12095

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero paths/specs: Warrior, Samurai, DK, Dragoon, Cratfer, Alchemist.
Hero levels: 60, 45, 42, 37
Mastered specs: Samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am a very active pvp'er and I have raided and skirmished with TC many times and I have found it very enjoyable because of the fact that it is humorous and professional. I have been a citizen of Rangpur for a decent amount of time and I have helped with the clearing, fishing and transmuting coal.
What can you contribute: I am a decent pvp'er and can help with any needs of the new TCK.
What town are you currently in: Rangpur
Time Zone: Australian EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
hi