• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Y

ytiggidmas

In game name: XxSamdamanxX
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai
Hero Levels: 60
Mastered Specs/Paths: Dragoon, Dreadknight, Samurai, and Beguiler
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: On my old server I was a very well known and infamous pvper. Many of you may remember me when I was in Umbra still learning the ropes, and still learning how to use my classes to their full potential. Now I'm in Rangpur, and have been dominating the pvp frontier, along with the other members of Tree Creepers. I'm currently on the pvp top list, and enjoy being in Rangpur very much. I have shown no mercy on my ex-townies, and will do so to the rest of the server.
What you can contribute:
A helping hand in pvp, and building.
What town are you currently in: Rangpur
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate the modesty.
Don't be so harsh on yourself man, you aren't going to improve with some a negative view on your PvP skills, I honestly don't think your bad and I'm not lying. Whenever you get the chance just go raiding with them to get some practice in. :D

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
In game name:C4ruso
Hero Paths/Specs:Samurai/Dreadknight/Paladin/Disciple/Wizard/Beguiler/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 60/60/60/60/60/60/60
Mastered Specs/Paths Samurai/Dreadknight/Paladin/Disciple/Wizard
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: i think i would be good for tc because im a good pvper and can help elsewhere too
What you can contribute:I can help to raid and to def all 3 kingdoms
What town are you currently in: Jericho
Time Zone:CET
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be less active because my school is starting back up, I will only be on late during school days if I do get on but weekends should be normal.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: PenisPike
Hero Paths/Specs: Bard/Miner
Hero Levels: 50/21
Mastered Specs/Paths: Rogue, Crafter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because...
What you can contribute: I can contribute lots of useless comments about random shit, Mental support for ShizzDawgg , Kwong050 anti-afk powers, Lots of Bard sparkelz, Custom Nodus, Lots of Melons for BlackOhso , Fishy-Face goodness, SharpPencil 's dirty secret, Purple Secretly we are gay, The pants of sexypants05 , A hand made taco-stand, An HD video of Starkillah raping a 13 year old, 8.31 coins (My bank), Kainzo's home adress, At least 1 week of activity, The reason why Aetosion looks like Taylor Lautner, The meaning of life and pNickp's virginity.
What town are you currently in: ThornHollow
Time Zone: Antartica (EST+47)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen but because I'm a little bitch I'm way too scared to actually talk. I may make a few squeaks when I die or when I'm jacking off.
PS: PLzz acept me I alwasy wtned to jioned TC becauz yu guys r cool n stuf.

What you can contribute: I can contribute lots of useless comments about random shit, Mental support for ShizzDawgg , Kwong050 anti-afk powers, Lots of Bard sparkelz, Custom Nodus, Lots of Melons for BlackOhso , Fishy-Face goodness, SharpPencil 's dirty secret, Purple Secretly we are gay, The pants of sexypants05 , A hand made taco-stand, An HD video of Starkillah raping a 13 year old, 8.31 coins (My bank), Kainzo's home adress, At least 1 week of activity, The reason why Aetosion looks like Taylor Lautner, The meaning of life and pNickp's virginity.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen but because I'm a little bitch I'm way too scared to actually talk. I may make a few squeaks when I die or when I'm jacking off.
Become more active and reapply in a couple of weeks for reinstatement

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In game name: NuclearCouch
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Samurai, Dreadknight, Disciple
Hero Levels: Samurai: 42/Disciple: 45 I think
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Healer. Dragoon, Dreadknight.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to not like you guys, thought you were all assholes that ruin the server but after recent events with LO I realized that without you guys on the server groups like LO get too big, and bitches need to learn there place, and that's what TC makes them do. I wanna help be a part of that. TC has died recently, and the few of them that still play have been helping me, and my buddies fight LO. I like to pvp with the TC I have been. I really just want to help shut LO the fuck down, and get them back in there place. Now that I don't really have Eclipse anymore, or people to help me fight LO, I need a group I can stand with to fight them.
What you can contribute: An extra man for the already depleted group, I'm pretty good at pvp could always be better.
What town are you currently in: Lunaris my new town.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, been in your ts before.
Cough Bump Cough.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4

Dude GTFO

Bump

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
bump

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Well its been like 5 months since i joined TC and I feel like its my time to leave. I had a good time in TC and most of you guys arent the assholes people make you out to be. good luck with kingdom and everything. If you need me message me. bye bye

Well its been like 5 months since i joined TC and I feel like its my time to leave. I had a good time in TC and most of you guys arent the assholes people make you out to be. good luck with kingdom and everything. If you need me message me. bye bye
RONNNNNNNIEEEEEE!!!! have a good one brotha