• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
My apologies for not saying in the first place that I would be moving. I will be applying for Lorien soon

qNickp

TNT
Hahaha XD Donald that's why you moved, I know. I might have to postpone my movement, If Nick or Aeto don't respond shortly.
You should be waiting for Me pap or c12's response not aetosion. We would have to test you in a few 1v1's to see how you do so there is really no yes or no answers yet.

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
Well, I'm leaving for vacation in 5 hours, i'd love to 1v1 but i can't for another week. Should i message you once i get back?

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
Aetosion's response made it sound as if he were making the decisions. Talk to Mrpap about my story on applying for Lorien, I pm'd him 1-2 days ago about it.

Bacon_nator

Stone
In game name:atvrider312
Hero Paths/Specs:warrior,rogue,pally,dragoon,samurai,dk,bard
Hero Levels:pally 54,dragoon 57,samurai 54 ,dk 54 ,bard 54
Mastered Specs/Paths:pally,dragoon,samurai,dk,bard
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: because i can
What you can contribute: my awesomeness
What town are you currently in: mayor of Erebos
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): hell yea

ATV <3

Jinder745

Obsidian
We should all go dragoon and master so we can jump into a fight and all cleave and tremor and kill shit <333

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
We should all go dragoon and master so we can jump into a fight and all cleave and tremor and kill shit <333
Wow, are you serious jinder, with everyone dragoon, we would have no DPS. Instead we should probably all go lostsoul.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Well, if we were to get serious here.

2 Dragoons
1 Wizard
1 Bard
3 Samurais
1 Ranger
1 Necromancer
1 Cleric

would be the best party for our purposes.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I'd changed mine since you quoted it. But lol.

That many paladins would make our raiding party worthless. Couldn't kill anything with that little DPS.