• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: UltimateOptics

Hero Paths/Specs and Hero Levels: Dreadknight (Lvl 24), Merchant (Lvl 42)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Caster, Warrior, Crafter

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I consider myself a good PvPer and am up for some fun with raiding and joining TC on there awesome raids. I find the members of treecreepers fun and they look like a great group of players to join. I am very active and love to PvP and raid. I am also slightly going out of HC but i think with TC that could change. They are the best PvPers on the server and i would love to be one of them.

What you can contribute: I can contribute me and help you raid and PvP.

What town are you currently in: Canterlot

Time Zone: GMT +1

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
Just because I'm from canterlot... lol

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
True very true :p
Its not because of what town you're in, im pretty damn sure its your apparent lack of the skill requirement. Not to be an asshole , but dont start accusing us of shit before we've even made an attempt to review it. As far as im concerned you two dont need a place in the Tree Creepers with a attitude like that.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Its not because of what town you're in, im pretty damn sure its your apparent lack of the skill requirement. Not to be an asshole , but dont start accusing us of shit before we've even made an attempt to review it. As far as im concerned you two dont need a place in the Tree Creepers with a attitude like that.
What attitude? It is well known that canterlot is seen as a bad town and many people dislike us. We werent accusing you "of shit". We were merely joking as TheMrLief seemed to see. I do not wish to offend or insult you.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What attitude? It is well known that canterlot is seen as a bad town and many people dislike us. We werent accusing you "of shit". We were merely joking as TheMrLief seemed to see. I do not wish to offend or insult you.
Kissing ass to get into TC, oh how I love it <3

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
It was a joke Starkillah. Most people on HC hate canterlot (True fact :3) I didn't want it to come across in that way but only as a joke -_- I didn't want to offend and of TC if i did but once again it was only a small joke.

c12095

Holy Shit!
This is one of those times i'm glad I was never notified that you people posted on my thread...

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Y'all bitches besn't be assumin' that people isn't ain't no gettin' in to the guild if y'all folk don't has no place to be deciden that shit.#Let_c12_deal_with_the_applicants_you_chode_riders
#bitches