• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Travelling trough Europe for Springbreak

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I'll be going to many different European countries over the next week or so.

I probably won't be checking in, but in the unlikely event I do, it will be a European ip.

The itinerary includes the Landing site on the beach of Normandy, Vimy ridge, Paris, The Anne Frank Museum... I'll be busy.

WoleverEntun MikeyThePr0 Kenneth_Chow CoolBreeze275 Dreamcycler

@Heralds, I won't be able to bump the MCF

I should be back on the second or April if all goes planned.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be going to many different European countries over the next week or so.

I probably won't be checking in, but in the unlikely event I do, it will be a European ip.

The itinerary includes the Landing site on the beach of Normandy, Vimy ridge, Paris, The Anne Frank Museum... I'll be busy.

WoleverEntun MikeyThePr0 Kenneth_Chow CoolBreeze275

@Heralds, I won't be able to bump the MCF

I should be back on the second or April if all goes planned.
I hope you have a great time on your trip Jaif, be safe and have fun! :D

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I enjoyed Normandy. Walked on the beach and waded in the water. Surreal experience.

I assume given you're Canadians that you're going to Juno? That's the second beach I've been too. ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Jaif and me are Canadians. Better than euros or americans! Peace, order and good government.
Still not as good as The Nordic Countries. Social Democracy! Peace! (Nobel peace prize is Norwegian :p) A working multi-cultural society!

Canada is pretty close though, definitely the better part of N. America.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Still not as good as The Nordic Countries. Social Democracy! Peace! (Nobel peace prize is Norwegian :p) A working multi-cultural society!

Canada is pretty close though, definitely the better part of N. America.
Agree! And we are both constitutional monarchies, which is the best system.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Agree! And we are both constitutional monarchies, which is the best system.
Yeah, a Monarch is a great national symbol. Not to mention the fact that we're The Kingdom of Norway and not the Republic of Norway. Sounds so much cooler.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And Canada can still technically be referred to as the Dominion of Canada, or the Commonwealth Realm of Canada. John A McDonald (Our founder sort of) Wanted it to be the Kingdom of Canada, but it never happened.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
No one other than Canada has had out for seven years straight though... Even if Norway now has more first place titles than us. Other than Canada and Norway, only Japan has held first place. Please to note they are all constitutional monarchies.