• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Travatack's Whitelist App

travatack

Air
  1. Minecraft In-game name: travatack
  2. Location & Age: Colorado 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i have been banned a few times for hacking but everytime i appealed from the server it was proven that I didnt hack and it was usually a bug on minecrafts end, sorry for skipping this part i am very tired and exited to play HC
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Sneakyagent
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT9}

RagingDragon5

Portal
    1. Minecraft In-Game Name: travatack
    2. Location & Age: Colorado, 16
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
    4. Referral(s): Sneakyagent
    5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
    6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
    7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
    8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
    9. Special Key: {HCT9}
    here)?:no
  1. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  2. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):no
  3. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  4. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT9}

Reviewing

travatack

Air
Oh boy, those bans were a very long time ago when i watched Team avo greifing, i thought it was funny to go around and act like i was part of the trolling group so i went around servers being a jerk. I have taken many breaks from minecraft and i have moved on from the grieifing/trolling ways.

Also, is their a way I can see when those were made? Because i am almost 99% sure those were 1 or 2 years ago because the procrastigamers.net doesn't exist, And the c.nerd.nu server has very few players on it

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
Oh boy, those bans were a very long time ago when i watched Team avo greifing, i thought it was funny to go around and act like i was part of the trolling group so i went around servers being a jerk. I have taken many breaks from minecraft and i have moved on from the grieifing/trolling ways.

Also, is their a way I can see when those were made? Because i am almost 99% sure those were 1 or 2 years ago

These were two years ago. Make sure you follow the rules on this server. Breaking rules isn't funny.

Accepted, welcome to Herocraft.