• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trade Rules

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Minecraft Server Trade Rules:
1) Do not post illegal trades or scams.
2) Do not sell items for someone else. Item(s) for sale must be in your possession.
3) Do not whore, or bash, for sale threads. If you don’t like the price, don’t post or PM the seller with your issue. Offers lower than the asking price should be kept to PM only.
4) If you find a post in violation, report it to the moderation staff. Don't take it upon yourself to confront the situation and escalate it past where it reasonably needs to go.
5) No excessive thread bumping, once every 2 days is sufficient
6) Only the seller is allowed to post SOLD in their f/s thread.
7) If you want to chat, do it elsewhere.
9) Do not list items for sale unless you are 100% positive that you wish to sell them -- no "testing the waters" to gauge buyer interest.
10) You may sale services rendered. You must, however, have a pre-determined cost for labor, etc.
11) Create your own threads. Do NOT post your items in another person's thread.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Just something I threw together really quick. I'll revise later.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in this thread.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Community may want to get together on auctions. We could set up an in-game channel if enough want it.