• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trade Rules

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
If you're going to scam someone, don't do it on these boards.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
don't even think about scamming in the first place then
cuz nobody will trust you -- you'll be poor -- you wont be able to play HC as well -- everybody will hate you and steal all your stuff

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
don't even think about scamming in the first place then
cuz nobody will trust you -- you'll be poor -- you wont be able to play HC as well -- everybody will hate you and steal all your stuff

This thread was over a month old :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
It's a stickied thread, so I guess that's a nice reminder to the newcomers: Only scam if you're really really good at it, or you're really really attractive. Or both.

J

johnrekhyt

Could you rent space in locked chests? you buy one and then charge per day for each space rented?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Could you rent space in locked chests? you buy one and then charge per day for each space rented?
People have previously rented space on their Bastion plot to other members where they can place LWCs, if that is what you mean.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I setup cheap rentable storage at the start of the map but you can't really safely rent out parts of a chest. The way I built these units with 2 double chests of storage and LWC'd the door. I would add a user to the door for 50c a week and they would be the only person bar me that could open the door.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
is it legal if your trading and the guy just kills you?
If the trade was announced and confirmed in the trade channel, that is illegal. Anything agreed on in that channel or on the forums in binding. If you then do not uphold your part of the deal by scamming, or killing the other member, that is illegal.

msscentral

Dirt
Minecraft Server Trade Rules:
1) Do not post illegal trades or scams.
2) Do not sell items for someone else. Item(s) for sale must be in your possession.
3) Do not whore, or bash, for sale threads. If you don’t like the price, don’t post or PM the seller with your issue. Offers lower than the asking price should be kept to PM only.
4) If you find a post in violation, report it to the moderation staff. Don't take it upon yourself to confront the situation and escalate it past where it reasonably needs to go.
5) No excessive thread bumping, once every 2 days is sufficient
6) Only the seller is allowed to post SOLD in their f/s thread.
7) If you want to chat, do it elsewhere.
9) Do not list items for sale unless you are 100% positive that you wish to sell them -- no "testing the waters" to gauge buyer interest.
10) You may sale services rendered. You must, however, have a pre-determined cost for labor, etc.
11) Create your own threads. Do NOT post your items in another person's thread.

Got it. Thanks for sharing.