• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Townships Rule Clarifying

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
One thing to clerify on region abuse for me is the opening of doors for other players.

If the dirty member wanted to leave with a bang, since theft is legal, he could undirt all chests and open the doors to the township so anyone can come in and help themselves.
Is this considered region abuse?
if so, would you define region abuse to something like "The allowing of access to a restricted region to those without normal permissions to the area"

If that's the case, would it then be region abuse for all of the users involved in accessing the area they do not have permissions to otherwise access, or even though they are knowingly abusing regions by using an insider, protected as they did not physically modify and blocks?

Important questions to get out of the way before they turn up and have to dealt with on the fly.
I would hope this is region abuse for all parties involved, considering the malicious intent. An Admin or higher will probably need to chime in here.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
As an example, clearer explanations on the Malicious intent and Region abuse would be wonderful.

griefing,
  • Already defined in the rules
malicious intent,
  • I don't see anything defining this- I would assume something like this
    • Emptying chest contents for the sole purpose of grief.
      • This includes dumping on the ground and or burning items en mass.
region abuse,
  • I don't see anything specific about this either, although I feel that this falls into region abuse:
    • Breaking into any regioned areas otherwise impossible to enter.
    • If so, does this qualify to all players participating or just those who modify the region for the purpose?

D

Dennis69911a

I have a feeling town Owners will not only need to keep track of thieves but also work together make sure those thieves never get into another town. I like the Role Play Factor of this.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I have a feeling town Owners will not only need to keep track of thieves but also work together make sure those thieves never get into another town. I like the Role Play Factor of this.
Dsawemd will be keeping a list of untrustworthy players to have in your town. The list is impartial and as unbiased as possible, PM me to explain why you think someone should be included.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Current Untrustworthy list:
CanDoBlue: Cast out nearly everyone in his town, and only let some people reclaim their items. Is an Untrustworthy Mayor.

Ruger392: Paid 400 souls for a noble plot and a Friend paid 600 souls. Ruger392 was the owner of the region, and after leaving the Friend's town he then removed his Friend's access to the plot, confiscating all the items within. Is an Untrustworthy Residence/Plot Owner.

FrankyDemon1996: After being kicked from his town (see CanDoBlue's entry), Franky discovered that he was still on Region Permissions about a week later. He returned and stole from his former townmates. Is an Untrustworthy Former Town Member.

If a player wants to remove his name from the list, they can type a sentence why. The list is displayed on an advertisement along the west road of spawn, and once this thread dies I will make an official looking one.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Current Untrustworthy list:
CanDoBlue: Cast out nearly everyone in his town, and only let some people reclaim their items. Is an Untrustworthy Mayor.

Ruger392: Paid 400 souls for a noble plot and a Friend paid 600 souls. Ruger392 was the owner of the region, and after leaving the Friend's town he then removed his Friend's access to the plot, confiscating all the items within. Is an Untrustworthy Residence/Plot Owner.

FrankyDemon1996: After being kicked from his town (see CanDoBlue's entry), Franky discovered that he was still on Region Permissions about a week later. He returned and stole from his former townmates. Is an Untrustworthy Former Town Member.

If a player wants to remove his name from the list, they can type a sentence why. The list is displayed on an advertisement along the west road of spawn, and once this thread dies I will make an official looking one.
Please make a separate thread for this.