• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Townships 3.2 Update Preview

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Why in the world would i spend 1000s on a dragon egg for -15 tax souls, when I can buy a structure that can triple that profit for the same price
It's more meant for the High tier towns where the increase is much much more.

Lower tiers won't need them as much (If at all)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
What increase? town taxes? dragon eggs?
Higher tier towns have a higher Tax. Meaning they had a much larger increase in tax price. They can save a lot of money by buying some eggs. They'll save them money over time. I think after like 2 days you were better off having the dragon egg.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Global chest protection has been removed from towns, and will be going live next restart.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Bugs I know of:
My Chalet in Solitude is not producing (It looks like a lot of Solitude isn't)
My Chalet isn't upgrading either (It should be Chalet 2 by now)
I'm probably forgetting one or two. If I remember I'll edit this post.

Teslanut

TNT
State them here, we need lists / bugs reported - if you want to help compile a list i'm all ears.

@cindy_k and Alator have been working really hard on making it better.

We already have a post in the bug reporting @xMJay started. Indar does not produce income from housing, even though the housing is full of food and the warehouse is topped off.

I built a gold mine to try and curb the out of pocket expenses we've had paying the daily tax for the town. The gold mine does not consume the iron picks and produce gold as it should. I also have a quartz quarry which does not produce quartz.

We have a carrot farm which works sometimes, but is inconsistent.

We have a building, the philosopher, which is not giving out the right item. The collector does not collect the right item (We were told by @Alator its bugged, not the right item). The refiner won't refine and the shop (bakery) doesn't sell anymore.

A bug report was submitted on Jan 10 by xMJay but the bugs started 3 days before then, so tonight is the 3 week point. We've been taxing residents heavily to cover the daily tax and the balance has been coming out of a few of our own pockets. But it also means we haven't been able to enjoy the game as it's meant to be enjoyed. We can't war, because it costs too much, and it feels like anything else we build would be a waste of money.

Alator has been working with xMJay on it but we haven't heard anything for week and a half or so.

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
We already have a post in the bug reporting @xMJay started. Indar does not produce income from housing, even though the housing is full of food and the warehouse is topped off.

I built a gold mine to try and curb the out of pocket expenses we've had paying the daily tax for the town. The gold mine does not consume the iron picks and produce gold as it should. I also have a quartz quarry which does not produce quartz.

We have a building, the philosopher, which is not giving out the right item. The collector does not collect the right item (We were told by @Alator its bugged, not the right item). The refiner won't refine and the shop (bakery) doesn't sell anymore.

A bug report was submitted on Jan 10 by xMJay but the bugs started 3 days before then, so tonight is the 3 week point. We've been taxing residents heavily to cover the daily tax and the balance has been coming out of a few of our own pockets. But it also means we haven't been able to enjoy the game as it's meant to be enjoyed. We can't war, because it costs too much, and it feels like anything else we build would be a waste of money.

Alator has been working with xMJay on it but we haven't heard anything for week and a half or so.
Because of this a lot of our town members are threatening to leave the server :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Appreciate the post - we're working on it, is all I can say. I'll try and prioritize things better.

These issues werent issues before so it sort of broke over night it seems.

Teslanut

TNT
I had messaged Alator and asked if it would be possible to have some kind of refund or whatever to just rebuild the town and structures, and/or work with him to rebuild the town and structures. Not sure if the town goes down if the houses disappear, and/or even if we did rebuild Indar if the structures would even work afterward. It's somewhat frustrating because while most of the other towns out there have had the opportunity to grow over the past 3 weeks, we've been treading water.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Right, I've read though this thread and it isn't too clear on how many dragon eggs each tier of SR needs. So, I'm just going to assume each tier of SR needs one more egg and to be the following;

Tribe = 1 egg
Hamlet = 2 eggs
Village = 3 eggs
City = 4 eggs
Metro = 5 eggs

If not, can someone please clear up on this?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Right, I've read though this thread and it isn't too clear on how many dragon eggs each tier of SR needs. So, I'm just going to assume each tier of SR needs one more egg and to be the following;

Tribe = 1 egg
Hamlet = 2 eggs
Village = 3 eggs
City = 4 eggs
Metro = 5 eggs

You are correct

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
You are correct
Afraid not!

Tribe = 1 egg
Hamlet = 2 eggs
Village = 3 eggs
City = 4 eggs
Metro = 5 eggs

The dragon eggs are stored in the town's hall, so that's where the info is in the wiki: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/TOWN_INFRASTRUCTURE#Hall

Through the 6 tiers it goes 1,1,1,2,3,4.