• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] The Republic of Secretly we are gay [12]-[Neutral] [ARC]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@milkmeister @B0RG1N @sebastian I'm not sure why you haven't been on as much lately but if you don't start getting more active and doing stuff with your town I'm going to have to take charge as mayor. Idk if you just have stuff going on irl but it would have been nice to receive some notice of this inactivity. If you do plan on coming back and playing more often please tell me.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry, we have all been very busy with a lot of high school work, Skyrim, CoD, and Assassin's Creed (that one is just me though). We will probably begin to appear as much as we used to very soon. See you then ;).

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry, we have all been very busy with a lot of high school work, Skyrim, CoD, and Assassin's Creed (that one is just me though). We will probably begin to appear as much as we used to very soon. See you then ;).
how soon is soon?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@milkmeister You have yet to come active. I'm going to talk with kris about changing leadership. When you return to activity you may have mayor back as of now nothing is being done with the town and that needs to change. I will talk to kris today and see whats going to happen.