• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] The Republic of Secretly we are gay [12]-[Neutral] [ARC]

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
The Republic of Secretly we are gay :
Loyalty, Combat, Intelligence, Deception

Town Name: The Republic of Secretly we are gay, or just Secretly we are gay

Mayor/SIC: the_milkmeister/B0RG1N

Location of Town: -1362, -1432

Misc Info: The newest town in ARC, we are heavily focused on pvp and raiding. We prefer people who can fight, although builders are needed. Speced applicants will be more likely to be accepted. If you are fairly low level, we may wish to interview you after you apply.

Charter Signatures:
  • bobicus1580
  • moonpie61
  • XxderelictxX
  • krazedmatt96
  • Starkillah
  • ksterle2
  • bloodragon345
  • grayson961
  • spartan058
  • dudetobot123
  • IamaJayhawk
How We Function:
The main authority is me and B0RG1N. The only ranking system we have is trust (an actual system may be implemented once we have more citizens). If we trust you, then you will have more of an effect on our decisions as a town. Intelligence, experience, combat, and loyalty are what we value, and are what gain our trust. The town is located just outside of the northeastern herogate, near Solis, the capital, Incursion, and Ignotis. The Republic of Secretly we are gay is split up into sectors, one for each base class. Speced members and dedicated members will have access to premium plots in these sectors. Request for a plot out of your sector, or a premium plot while unspeced or new in the town may be met, albeit with a fee. We go on raids as a town, and as a kingdom sometimes. The only non pvpers accepted are good builders, or people that can build lifts, bridges, gates, or redstone circuits. Citizens may be occasionally polled for their view on decisions, because we care about our citizens opinions. After all, you guys are the people that actually make the town a town.

Citizen Application Format:

• In Game Name:
  • Time on the server:
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:
  • Allies or Enemies you have:
  • Class:
  • Finally, we may ask you an abstract thought question or a question about what minecraft means to you, or something along those lines. This is mostly an intelligence test, and will only require an answer of a few sentences. We value intelligence here, and stupidity that may threaten the town's security will not be tolerated.
Town Rules:
  1. Follow server rules
  2. Try to participate in a raid one in a while if you are a combat class
  3. Don't be stupid
  4. Exposing the town to a grave security threat, even accidentally will result in being kicked out
  5. If you steal from us or other citizens, we will find out. You will be kicked out, embarrassed, tarred and feathered. We will also track you once every few days and murder you, laughing as we do so.
  6. If you wish to have a plot outside of your class's sector, you will have to pay
  7. We may or may not impose a small tax depending on the kingdom's economic position
  8. Be creative with your building. If you try really hard, and come up with a cobble box, we will assign someone to help you build it.
  9. Don't kill random unspeced noobs unless provoked
  10. Respect alliances, and never treat our enemies kindly
  11. Remember who is on the KoS list
  12. Always reply to haters, enemies, and trolls with the following-
hate_my_swag_black_tee_tshirt-d2355.jpg

ksterle2

Dirt
in game name: ksterle2
Time on server: I don't know 1 or 2 hours
Experience in herocraft towards raiding: none i joined recently but have done pvp and raids on other servers
Allies/enemies:none
Class:Warrior

Thank you and i hope i get a reply soon

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Possible acceptance, but you must answer this question in paragraph form.
Here is the question:
Why?

ksterle2

Dirt
In a philosophers view, Why because i wanted to and also because im not a philosopher

ksterle2

Dirt
why? because if u say why then someone else is forced to answer it without knowing the real answer so really there is no answer, but also there is an answer. As confusing as it sounds, this may be the answer

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Congratulations ksterle2! We found your new answer to be unorthodox, yet creative. You have thought outside the box and impressed me. Everything else checks out, so welcome to The Republic of Secretly we are gay!

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Starkillah
Time on Server: Somewhere around 2 months. 2 and half maybe.
Combat/Raiding Experiences: I have engaged in combat multiple times. And i have joined in on raids multiple times. I am very engaged in pvp.
Allies/Enemies: Not many enemies. I just do my own thing. Im always down to make some:)
Class: Warrior/Samurai Level:40/41
My Secretly we are gay is limitless. Get out of here.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Feared. People respect you. Your dignified. Especially from a PVP standpoint. Being loved in my eyes, shows feebleness. History has showed that fear is more convincing then love. People are more hesitant to fuck with you if your feared as well.