• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Township Test #2 --- Warring Towns! Thursday 10/02/14

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
OB5mCyk.png

so we win right?
We'll all of our people where getting banned so you guys woulda won either way

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
We'll all of our people where getting banned so you guys woulda won either way
Jupiter, that screen shot was from the last test not this one. also, your bans have been lifted and apologies made. right now they are winning in points due to inactivity from NeoSanmak. no one has been online around 8pm EST - 12am EST in 2 days while Amoria has had 4-6 people on at a time. if you are still intrested in the event, Malawolf can invite you to NeoSanmak, he is an owner. If i catch Irishman on ill add him as another town owner.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Jupiter, that screen shot was from the last test not this one. also, your bans have been lifted and apologies made. right now they are winning in points due to inactivity from NeoSanmak. no one has been online around 8pm EST - 12am EST in 2 days while Amoria has had 4-6 people on at a time. if you are still intrested in the event, Malawolf can invite you to NeoSanmak, he is an owner. If i catch Irishman on ill add him as another town owner.
Others bans may have been listed but mine was still there when I checked yesterday

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Probably completely unrelated but my ban still reminds after its meant to be ended (Main server)