• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Tau [Neutral] [8]

Spicycheez

Portal
IGN - SpicyCheez​
Are you over 18 - nope, 15​
Current Town - none​
Hero class/level - Beastmaster- 30​
Info about yourself- Well, first of all you should know that I am not that great of a builder, I enjoy pvp and surviving. I am quite active and willing to help the town when needed.​
Referral - Mt51784​

yesarfi5

Wood
IGN - yesarfi5​
Are you over 18 - no (16)​
Current Town - None (My old town was sold)​
Hero class/level - Ranger-12​
Info about yourself- I've been on Herocraft since the end of the last map. I like building and PVP. I noticed the town on the map, headed on over and met some of the town members. They killed me but they seemed nice.​
Referral - I met some of the town members and asked if I could join. They sent me here.​

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Greetings Tau,

Airbus101 here as you may have heard I've been working on a MASSIVE server project for a server wide Rail project.

secretly the crafter guild has been working on this since the map started, publicly we've been digging non stop for over a month on the main lines now.

I've been checking on our secondary line condition in hopes to open Zeal soon, which will connect North, South, East, and West to our premade 1500/1500 lines... (in english we have a single line giant square connecting all 1500/1500 -/+ area with Zeal as a giant plus sign inside the square) or
we are connecting that square to the Zeal double line (think GIANT bullseye)

why does this concern you your asking, well I didnt know you all formed a town on top of the existing line which is great you'll have quick access to Zeal!!! and less work for us to connect you however seems you sealed off the rail line. your now a regioned area so could you please reopen our line as my rail system spans the entire map its very hard for me to chase each problem we have.

I appreciate your time if you want to make a secure station please get with me so I can make you a stop in your desired location you can make a shop and add Secured stairs and/or lift so only your citizens can enter but you can still sell to public in safe area.

FYI when the double rail line comes thru it will be Regioned and PVP SAFE!!!

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh, We did not know it was part of the server project contact me (mt51784), Kat1223, or Delta788 (if anyone questions it have them check forums) we are willing to even region you as to make it possible for this project to continue sorry for any inconvenience. We only blocked said area off because we know that some might try to use existing exploits to make it into our town. I personally will be on the next few days and will be willing to assist if necessary to help things go smoothly.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
@yesarfi5 get with me or Delta788 at your earliest convenience we will give you a tour of town let you pick a home and explain how our town works. Hope to see you in-game soon and welcome to the town.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry for the prob Airbus glad to see the railway tho =P saves us time making one
also @yesarfi5 has fubar got you into the actual town yet?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Presenting an alliance to the citizens of Tau, from Athena. Since Tau is allied with Ares, and it is our sister town, we believe it is necessary for us to make ties.

P.S. aceshooter's gone.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
A few of us Left Tau 4 days ago, Fubar never edited the post to remove us from the list, here is the list that left:
Delta788
LoopsScoops
Mecha_P0pe
1C3P0P
Karasuda
djr2
crazedporcupine
crazy6227
Zihara
Blackmech
HollowSith
We all left Tau on Wednesday the 28, Fubar(mt51784) failed to update the member list causing us to have to wait longer to make the town.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
@Delta788 I would like you to edit your statement to show the facts.

1- I asked politely that you guys remain citizens for a week to allow me to repopulate since you all decided behind my back to up and leave out of no warning.

2- I stated on the date in teamspeak that people who intended to leave and wanted to be taken off the roster should post on the forums and they would be removed.

3- You agreed that you would leave yourself at least on the town till today (presumably to use the sic perk to sell gold).

I will gladly remove those people off the citizen list. For the record I do not take orders from you or anyone else in your camp if they intended to be removed from citizen list they could have asked here. We are restructuring and moving town members from a few towns to fill my roster this week with trustworthy members.

@razael6 if you are not intending to apply to town or have anything to do with the discussions of our town I would ask kindly that your refrain from posting for no other reason than to fill my town post with non-sense.

I ask kindly for the mods/admins to allow me time to repopulate since I had a mass exodus over factors outside of game. I would ask kindly to be granted 1-2 weeks to fix this issue if I may.

Pete1601

Wood
IGN - Pete1601​
Are you over 18 - yes​
Current Town - none​
Hero class/level - crafter lvl 5 but willing to change to what ever u want​
Info about yourself- well im just godly u see and i control the weather​
Referral - kat​

IGN - Ur3rdIMcFly​
Are you over 18 - 25​
Current Town - None​
Hero class/level - Healer(Going for Monk) - 3​
Info about yourself- I'm on in the evenings, central time, just wanna play some Minecraft.​
Referral - Dasoren accepted me.​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I ask kindly for the mods/admins to allow me time to repopulate since I had a mass exodus over factors outside of game. I would ask kindly to be granted 1-2 weeks to fix this issue if I may.

@Fubar I think the contents of this spreadsheet might just give you the comfort room you need.

This is the old township spreadsheet (which i mentioned in the suggestion forum should be updated) and it says towns can have a minimum of 5 citizens. However you must have 10 citizens to GET the township (like, to purhcase)

Unless it was changed, you should be ok with at least 5 of them (but keep on recruiting!)

Hope it helps: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YyOG5NcWY5TkE&authkey=CIb0gNwO&hl=en_US#gid=0

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/spreadsheet-update.8487/#post-59741