• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Tau [Neutral] [8]

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok now time for me to get ready for work, roster is updated those who have been making the transition need to post here stating so that it can be official that you are citizens of Tau as you stated to me in Teamspeak.

News: Gold Shop will be reopened when I get in from work I will be selling the gold and handing money to Kat to allow for you to sell to us @9.75c per ingot and also we will be putting one in Zeal for 9.9c per if you want to carry it there.

We also will be clearing the town down to the grass level and making fresh plots see me or Dasoren or town bankers for more info if you already have a home we will speak with you as to what you want to do with your current lot. Also we are clearing all land under town to bedrock if you wish to mine feel free to clear as much as you like just do not destroy under mt51784's house (my home) or the stuctures underground attached to town hall thanks.

@Dasoren @unknownloner @laoren

Spicycheez

Portal
Hello fellow tau members,
I regret to say that I might be leaving tau soon as a town, Ocean Side, has fallen because the mayor is has left Herocraft. He gave Dils and I the responsibility of keeping the town going as Mayor and SiC. I could not let it down so I decided to grab this opportunity. Do not feel like i am back stabbing you guys and just leaving, when you need help with anything (e.g. raiders, building projects and wars) I will come to help.

Thanks
-Spicy

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
No problems here Spicy thanks for the heads up we will fill your spot and keep on trucking bro you have a week to till Saturday to clear your home.