• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Township Improvements] Remove Residences

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Im aware that residences offer a form of protection for those who dont want to join a township, or those who want to live on their own but they take away from the township plugin. Towns have specifically taken the time to build houses and make plots for players and they're just like "Nah, I have a res." I also have a residence, and I go back and forth all the time. As the owner of one, I can say that they take away from the plugin. Im always running back and forth between my res and my town because I keep everything in my home. The residences make it so you don't need to trust anyone in the town, and you can just go to the res if you want, and leave with no worry or notice. I just feel that without residences, towns would be more fun, interactive, and overall make townships increase in population and size.
@Kainzo

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You can set regions in town and don't really need to trust anyone.
Just get a plot with no one else on, if your town isn't corrupt assholes, it's fine.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
You can set regions in town and don't really need to trust anyone.
Just get a plot with no one else on, if your town isn't corrupt assholes, it's fine.
I didnt mean having trust in the players, having trust in the mayor. You need to worry about getting kicked, and losing your gear and such.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I didnt mean having trust in the players, having trust in the mayor. You need to worry about getting kicked, and losing your gear and such.
You're always entitled to LWC's, and like I said, as long as your Town isn't run by assholes you'll be fine.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@IntoShadows I understand your point and I share it to some extent. I also place high priority on the township experience for players. I'd like to have everyone join towns because I think that's where the most fun is! However not all players feel the same and I think it's appropriate there are alternatives to towns.