• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Township] Block Decay

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Simple suggestion really. Make it so that if any blocks are destroyed or placed within a certain radius of a town decay. What I mean by this is, if someone breaks blocks or places them near by a township, I'd say 100 block range is good, the blocks will disappear after a certain amount of time. Five minutes sounds right to me. Of course, this would not apply to ores or other rare blocks
Any blocks broken why would be recieved, but if the player breaks them another time within an hour (maybe more?) they wont recieve the drop. This would be nice for town raiding, because you could create pillars, and other small structures needed for war, and members of the town won't have to worry about cleaning up the mess people made.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Simple suggestion really. Make it so that if any blocks are destroyed or placed within a certain radius of a town decay. What I mean by this is, if someone breaks blocks or places them near by a township, I'd say 100 block range is good, the blocks will disappear after a certain amount of time. Five minutes sounds right to me. Of course, this would not apply to ores or other rare blocks
Any blocks broken why would be recieved, but if the player breaks them another time within an hour (maybe more?) they wont recieve the drop. This would be nice for town raiding, because you could create pillars, and other small structures needed for war, and members of the town won't have to worry about cleaning up the mess people made.
Would probably cause a bit of server lagg.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the idea but this would probably fuck with a lot of town plugins and would be kinda hard to code im thinkin

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
You can only hold so many blocks. And wouldn't rules against that still apply?
You forget the fact there are many towns across the map and could all be doing this at the same time. People could also abuse it to just make the server lag. I could be wrong but I feel like it would slow the server down.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
You forget the fact there are many towns across the map and could all be doing this at the same time. People could also abuse it to just make the server lag. I could be wrong but I feel like it would slow the server down.
Maybe its something that could be checked and completed during a server reboot?