• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Zion [36] {Evil} - RECRUITING -

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
I can see where you are coming from Moose - We do like your enthusiasm for PVP however we are looking to build a community so that everyone can have fun - I'd love to know why we should accept you. I apologise for the strenuous entry procedure but we have had a few bad eggs and want to be sure you will be positive for our town and in a larger sense our community.

I raided you, and without an exploit. L2 play minecraft faggots

Ps. Thanks for all the wonderful obsidian and diamonds :)

craig7458

Wood
Why would you like to join Zion: looking for a good community. I believe i can be a supporting member of the town and I plan to help out in anyways possible. I will fight farm mine and build or whatever. I have done it all and can do anything on minecraft and i hope to use my skills and my hard work to benefit this community and its goals.
Any previous towns: none
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: mage and unsure of crafting so far

Michael

Glowing Redstone
Why would you like to join Zion:Because it seems fun and I'll try to work really hard to do what I can.
Any previous towns: Solance I guess but they never really had a base and stuff(that I know of)
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be:Rogue, Ranger

That was my bro posting, hes an asshole. Anyways yes I did break into your town. If youd like I can tell you how so you can fix it :)

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
That was my bro posting, hes an asshole. Anyways yes I did break into your town. If youd like I can tell you how so you can fix it :)
Sure thing man, contact one of us in game- but I can assure you you didn't get into much :p
I just had a check.

I don't have feelings :)
They just get in the way XD. You should of seen the way all of the other cc members freaked out. To be honest it was funny as fuck
50272_258682293232_4542937_n.jpg

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
They just get in the way XD. You should of seen the way all of the other cc members freaked out. To be honest it was funny as fuck
50272_258682293232_4542937_n.jpg
Tbh I ALMOST stayed up just to read the chat. We had to finish the job completely to complete the effect. ;)