• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Zion [36] {Evil} - RECRUITING -

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you like to join Zion: I want to be a part of a city which is evil or does a lot of PvP. I can provide help to the city (as worker) or in PvP..
Any previous towns: (Old HC) Was SIC Guardia, (Pre-Heroes) Newerth.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue -> Ranger

Seen you around you seem respectable - Welcome to ZION!

Wifimonk

Wood
Why would you like to join Zion: I would like to join the ranks to help increase the # aswell as help anyway i can, Mining is my specialty. Also help defend when Enemies attack!
Any previous towns: None
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Well i am a Monk, so Deff Healer, and the spec is a toss up between Cleric and Disciple, My Crafting skill is going to be Miner, But thats more when i get to that level.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
Why would you like to join Zion: I would like to join the ranks to help increase the # aswell as help anyway i can, Mining is my specialty. Also help defend when Enemies attack!
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Well i am a Monk, so Deff Healer, and the spec is a toss up between Cleric and Disciple, My Crafting skill is going to be Miner, But thats more when i get to that level.

You can use punctuation so you pass the retard test and can join.
Contact me or Reed via PM or in game for details :)

Riku22099

Dirt
Why would you like to join Zion: I think it would be a fun town to join, I also like the evil towns! All my friends call me "evil" so I thought I would join this particular town.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I am a Rogue, and I intend to be a Ninja.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you like to join Zion: I think it would be a fun town to join, I also like the evil towns! All my friends call me "evil" so I thought I would join this particular town.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I am a Rogue, and I intend to be a Ninja.

What can you offer to Zion Riku?

Lilmxkid

Iron
Why would you like to join Zion: I have a friend in it (wifimonk), And he says its a great town, and has a great community.
Any previous towns: None just joined the server, Friend told me to join his town (fill out an app.)
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue / ninja
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I should be accepted because i will help defend when being attacked I am told that "CC" Is wanting to kill all of Zions members due to something that happened, I was laughing when Wifi told me.

bogeybeard

Dirt
Why would you like to join Zion:
I want to be part of Zion to experience the game further and meet new comrades to fight alongside. I've searched through a few townships and this one stood out to me.

Any previous towns:
None, recently started Minecraft.

What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be:
Rogue/Ranger and Smith. (I might swop to alchemist)

Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion:
I'm generally a nice person, play to the best of my ability and helpful. I will help out wherever it is needed be it pvp or crafting and be a good inhabitant.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you like to join Zion: I have a friend in it (wifimonk), And he says its a great town, and has a great community.
Any previous towns: None just joined the server, Friend told me to join his town (fill out an app.)
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue / ninja
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I should be accepted because i will help defend when being attacked I am told that "CC" Is wanting to kill all of Zions members due to something that happened, I was laughing when Wifi told me.

Welcome to The Kingdom of Zion - more specifically the town Osiris - contact me/wifi/gooscar ingame and we will look after you

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you like to join Zion:
I want to be part of Zion to experience the game further and meet new comrades to fight alongside. I've searched through a few townships and this one stood out to me.

Any previous towns:
None, recently started Minecraft.

What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be:
Rogue/Ranger and Smith. (I might swop to alchemist)

Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion:
I'm generally a nice person, play to the best of my ability and helpful. I will help out wherever it is needed be it pvp or crafting and be a good inhabitant.

You're a great bloke - helpful what not - Welcome to the kingdom of Zion - Contact me ingame for coords - I'll probably assign you to Osiris but thats just a title :)

IGN: _jamie3679_
Why would you like to join Zion:i would like to join as i want to have strong allies for any battles to come and i also want to belong to a town that fits my specs
Any previous towns:Non as I am a newbie
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: i intend to be a ninja and alchemist (so i can stealth kill and poison)