• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: creepychickens
Primary Class|Level: Rogue 2
Profession|Level: Crafter 1
How long have you been on HC?: a week or two
How often do you play on HC?: once a day. depends on homework and exams
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: not yet
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none yet
Do you agree to the rules?: yes i agree
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: my friends and i decided to play on the server and my friend is in the town and my other friend applied
Keyword(s): WallTime
Referrals: nivla2525
Accepted! Get with me/Rizyq/WarmachineXP/Jacobburkey in game to get set up
IGN: magsman101
Primary Class|Level: Rogue | 4
Profession|Level: Crafter | 2
How long have you been on HC?: 2 hours.
How often do you play on HC?: I am hoping to play on it often as I have just started.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak and I am willing to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not had the chance to be in one yet.
Do you agree to the rules?: I do
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: You seem like a welcoming town as you were the first to reply to me asking for a town and it you have obviously gained a lot attraction with 19 pages of applications.
Referrals: JacobBurkey

penbob2000

Dirt
IGN: penbob2000
Primary Class|Level: Caster | 4
Profession|Level: Crafter | 3
How often do you play on HC?: I haven't had the chance to play a lot but I will be playing often.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak and I am will to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in one yet.
Do you agree to the rules?: I do.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was referred Wyntervale before any others and it you seem to gained a lot attraction with all these people applying.
Referrals:JacobBurkey

IGN: xionikiller
Primary Class|Level: Warrior, level 5. Planning on becoming a Dragoon.
Profession|Level: Crafter, level 16. Planning on becoming a Mason.
How long have you been on HC?: Well, I played on HC before the map was wiped and I was a decent level ninja, but then I stopped playing Minecraft and have recently came back started playing this server again since... Yesterday.
How often do you play on HC?: Well I am an active MC user so I plan on being on everyday IF possible. There are circumstances which I might not be able to play.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had team speak, I can redownload it again if needed. I don't have a mic at the moment which is mostly why I deleted teamspeak.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I will be honest. I need a place where I can safely place my item and grow as a player. But, I once I grow a bit I will be able to contribute and help the town in anyway possible.
Referrals: N/A

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: xoiyoyoxoi
Primary Class|Level: Dragoon level 17
Profession|Level: Smith level 19
How long have you been on HC?: A little over a year.
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday or so.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have it, and I am able to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Newerth
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I dooo.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looks like a nice town, and a great place to live. I hope to have a more 'involved ' time with this town.
Keyword(s):WallTime
Referrals: None

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: penbob2000
Primary Class|Level: Caster | 4
Profession|Level: Crafter | 3
How often do you play on HC?: I haven't had the chance to play a lot but I will be playing often.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak and I am will to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in one yet.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was referred Wyntervale before any others and it you seem to gained a lot attraction with all these people applying.
Referrals:JacobBurkey

IGN: xionikiller
Primary Class|Level: Warrior, level 5. Planning on becoming a Dragoon.
Profession|Level: Crafter, level 16. Planning on becoming a Mason.
How long have you been on HC?: Well, I played on HC before the map was wiped and I was a decent level ninja, but then I stopped playing Minecraft and have recently came back started playing this server again since... Yesterday.
How often do you play on HC?: Well I am an active MC user so I plan on being on everyday IF possible. There are circumstances which I might not be able to play.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had team speak, I can redownload it again if needed. I don't have a mic at the moment which is mostly why I deleted teamspeak.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I will be honest. I need a place where I can safely place my item and grow as a player. But, I once I grow a bit I will be able to contribute and help the town in anyway possible.
Referrals: N/A

IGN: xoiyoyoxoi
Primary Class|Level: Dragoon level 17
Profession|Level: Smith level 19
How long have you been on HC?: A little over a year.
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday or so.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have it, and I am able to use it.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I dooo.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looks like a nice town, and a great place to live. I hope to have a more 'involved ' time with this town.

plz add me to the town list
Get with me/Rizyq/WarmachineXP/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

Get with me/Rizyq/WarmachineXP/Jacobburkey in game to get set up

srry to ask, but is it /tell llamasx3

Amathos

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Amathos
Primary Class|Level: Wizard - 47...Going to try either Necromancer or Bard when I get bored of it
Profession|Level: Alchemist - 31
How long have you been on HC?: I played a long time ago for a little while, but I just came back about a week ago to play again.
How often do you play on HC?: At least an hour a day, sometimes more if I have the time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I think I need to update it but its on my computer somewhere, I have a headset when I can be on.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Never been in a town
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: The few people I've met seem pretty friendly and I spend most of my time in the general area of the town so it seemed like a pretty good fit.
Referrals:

Euyrie

TNT
IGN: xcsvfrc
Primary Class|Level: Wizard/6
Profession|Level: Crafter/ 13
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day normally.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have it, and can use it, but probably won't unless asked.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Me and my boyfriend (xoiyoyoxoi) are sick of the constant raiders of Newerth, making it impossible to level safely. We're hoping for a better place to really dig into HeroCraft. He's already been accepted to your town.

S

sam stauffer

IGN:samstauffer7
Primary Class|Level: caster 14
Profession|Level: crafter 11
How long have you been on HC?: about a year but recently got whitelisted
How often do you play on HC?: Most weekends and weekday evenings
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?:none
Do you agree to the rules?:YES
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I have been looking for a town and my friend from another server told me about this one. It seems like a great town and sounds like a good place for me.
Referrals:cameron1219

Pulpgod

Gold
IGN: Pulpgod
Primary Class|Level:Rogue 8
Profession|Level: Crafter 16
How long have you been on HC?: 2/3 Months
How often do you play on HC?: 4-5 times a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes and with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?:Newerth
Do you agree to the rules?:ya
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:playing with my buddies
Keyword(s):Walltime
Referrals:N/A

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: xcsvfrc
Primary Class|Level: Wizard/6
Profession|Level: Crafter/ 13
How long have you been on HC?: About a month.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day normally.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have it, and can use it, but probably won't unless asked.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Me and my boyfriend (xoiyoyoxoi) are sick of the constant raiders of Newerth, making it impossible to level safely. We're hoping for a better place to really dig into HeroCraft. He's already been accepted to your town.
Accepted! Get with me/Rizyq/WarmachineXP in game to get set up

IGN:samstauffer7
Primary Class|Level: caster 14
Profession|Level: crafter 11
How long have you been on HC?: about a year but recently got whitelisted
How often do you play on HC?: Most weekends and weekday evenings
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?:none
Do you agree to the rules?:YES
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I have been looking for a town and my friend from another server told me about this one. It seems like a great town and sounds like a good place for me.
Referrals:cameron1219

IGN: Pulpgod
Primary Class|Level:Rogue 8
Profession|Level: Crafter 16
How long have you been on HC?: 2/3 Months
How often do you play on HC?: 4-5 times a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes and with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?:Newerth
Do you agree to the rules?:ya
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:playing with my buddies
Keyword(s):Walltime
Referrals:N/A

IGN: Amathos
Primary Class|Level: Wizard - 47...Going to try either Necromancer or Bard when I get bored of it
Profession|Level: Alchemist - 31
How long have you been on HC?: I played a long time ago for a little while, but I just came back about a week ago to play again.
How often do you play on HC?: At least an hour a day, sometimes more if I have the time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I think I need to update it but its on my computer somewhere, I have a headset when I can be on.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Never been in a town
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: The few people I've met seem pretty friendly and I spend most of my time in the general area of the town so it seemed like a pretty good fit.
Referrals: