• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] ~Wisteria~ Neutral/Unless provoked

MrsMiss

Dirt
1. IGN:Mrsmiss
2. AGE:15
3. Time on Herocraft:About a week
4. Current classes:Caster
5. How much do you play a day?:About 2 hours(fluctuates on Saturdays)
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?:No
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? :Yes
8. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you wish to join:I am a guy.I enjoy role playing,RPGs,and Minecraft.I would like to join so that we can form a relationship that we can both benefit from.

1. IGN:Mrsmiss
2. AGE:15
3. Time on Herocraft:About a week
4. Current classes:Caster
5. How much do you play a day?:About 2 hours(fluctuates on Saturdays)
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?:No
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? :Yes
8. Tell us a bit about yourself and why youwish to join:I am a guy.I enjoy role playing,RPGs,and Minecraft.I would like to join so that we can form a relationship that we can both benefit from.

ACCEPTED Welcome to town

liamnut

Wood
1. IGN: liamnut
2. AGE: 16
3. Time on Herocraft: 1 Month
4. Current classes: Dragoon (lvl 43)
5. How much do you play a day?: Around 2 hours day, but in broken fragments.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Yes, both.
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Of course.
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I love PVP, I love raiding and your town offers both! What more could I ask for!

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I love PVP, I love raiding and your town offers both! What more could I ask for!

Accepted, welcome to the town! Ill msg you ingame when i see you online, or you can ask a town manager oscarfouz364 xchrisbeftwx Seantking

oh nice another dragoon

philly0880

Stone
1. IGN: philly0880
2. AGE: 15
3. Time on Herocraft: about a month
4. Current classes: Rogue, going to spec in ninja or possibly ranger
5. How much do you play a day?: I put in a solid chunk of hours everyday, I'd say around 3
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: I can use both
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Yes sir
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I had a bit of a chat with dast101 and he said you guys need a team of builders so I'm your guy. I've built extensive bases in the past and don't mind pretty laborious tasks like building super structures. Im also a pretty good pvper since I've spent a lot of time on PvP servers in the past

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
5. How much do you play a day?: I put in a solid chunk of hours everyday, I'd say around 3
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I had a bit of a chat with dast101 and he said you guys need a team of builders so I'm your guy. I've built extensive bases in the past and don't mind pretty laborious tasks like building super structures. Im also a pretty good pvper since I've spent a lot of time on PvP servers in the past

Hmm app looks pretty good, Welcome to the town hope to see you participating and helping the town out!

1. IGN: hundemeister1
3. Time on Herocraft: Its my first da but I read the Wiki
4. Current classes: Caster lvl 3
5. How much do you play a day?: 3-6 hours
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Got both
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : I read and agree to the town terms and rules
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I wish to join because playing toghether is always more fun than playing alone

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: hundemeister1
3. Time on Herocraft: Its my first da but I read the Wiki
4. Current classes: Caster lvl 3
5. How much do you play a day?: 3-6 hours
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Got both
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : I read and agree to the town terms and rules
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I wish to join because playing toghether is always more fun than playing alone

Were always accepting and helping new members find a place to stay welcome to the town!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4

I swear i know you from somewhere..

1. IGN: xkaotiicxrebelx
2. AGE: 27
3. Time on Herocraft: About 6-8months, played about 5 months, then quit for a while. This would be my first week back.
4. Current classes: Currently Runeblade and Miner
5. How much do you play a day?: Depending on Real world obligations, anywhere from being inactive for a few days to playing all day for days at a time.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Yep and Yep
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Yep
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: As previously stated, I'm an experienced player returning to find my old town abandoned, so I really need a new, productive community. Also i lost countless coins worth of materials almost as soon as i logged back in, so I'm really eager to get digging again, hopefully with some new friends to help pass the time, as well.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: xkaotiicxrebelx
2. AGE: 27
3. Time on Herocraft: About 6-8months, played about 5 months, then quit for a while. This would be my first week back.
4. Current classes: Currently Runeblade and Miner
5.How much do you play a day?: Depending on Real world obligations, anywhere from being inactive for a few days to playing all day for days at a time.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Yep and Yep
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Yep
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: As previously stated, I'm an experienced player returning to find my old town abandoned, so I really need a new, productive community. Also i lost countless coins worth of materials almost as soon as i logged back in, so I'm really eager to get digging again, hopefully with some new friends to help pass the time, as well.

You seem like a cool person! Welcome to the town i need you to come on ts first though

1. IGN: TheUberNerd
2. AGE: 13
3. Time on Herocraft: 1-2 days already.
4. Current classes: Rogue.
5. How much do you play a day?: As much as I can. I get up at around 9:00AM EST, and retire for the night at around 12:00AM EST.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Yep! Both. :)
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Yes!
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I'm just a guy who likes computer games, especially Minecraft. I love a good community and town I can hang with, which is why I chose Wisteria.

1. IGN: DistortedFilms
2. AGE: 17
3. Time on Herocraft: 2 days
4. Current classes: Caster
5. How much do you play a day?: Depending on my work schedule, usually multiple hours a day.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Both
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Aye!
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I'm a dedicated MC player and love assisting other's in projects or just about anything else. I'm not as good at Pvp'ing but I can still fight if needed.

1. IGN: TheUberNerd
2. AGE: 13
3. Time on Herocraft: 1-2 days already.
4. Current classes: Rogue.
5. How much do you play a day?: As much as I can. I get up at around 9:00AM EST, and retire for the night at around 12:00AM EST.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Yep! Both. :)
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Yes!
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I'm just a guy who likes computer games, especially Minecraft. I love a good community and town I can hang with, which is why I chose Wisteria.

accepted welcome to the town

1. IGN: DistortedFilms
2. AGE: 17
3. Time on Herocraft: 2 days
4. Current classes: Caster
5. How much do you play a day?: Depending on my work schedule, usually multiple hours a day.
6. Can you use Skype or TeamSpeak?: Both
7. Do you accept town terms and rules? : Aye!
8. Tell us a bit about you're self and why you wish to join: I'm a dedicated MC player and love assisting other's in projects or just about anything else. I'm not as good at Pvp'ing but I can still fight if needed.

accept welcome to the town