• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] ~Wisteria~ Neutral/Unless provoked

Dreadniah

TNT
IGN:

Time zone:
Central US

Time on HC:
A little over a year I think? I started playing in Dragongarde but only played a few weeks before I left. I returned sometime last year and started a wilderness outpost with around 10 of my friends - We ended up going inactive and the outpost was replaced by what today is Wisteria. I returned about 2.5 weeks ago and live with two other guys in the wilderness. (koen31 and madsmile23, both new players with no town affiliations)

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Currently a 40 Necromancer. At the rate I'm going right now I should be mastered by the end of this week or early next week. I'm a 47 Alchemist but I'm not sure I'll stick with it because I'm a redstone freak and I like engineer, I just need money so I rolled alchemist.

How much do you play a day?:
Depends on the day, but recently I've been on for the majority of the day ;_;

Why do you want to join?:
I figure that town's are a part of the HC experience and I might as well join one. It's also extremely annoying having my residence camped 24/7 with people setting their marks inside it etc..

Teamspeak:
I have Teamspeak and a mic

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course.

About Myself:
I'm a stable player who enjoys building and pvp. I understand how pvp-related security works and I will never compromise the security of my base or an allies' base. I'm pretty good at redstone and understand how to use all the craftbook IC's, redstone mechanisms, and some more advanced redstone logic etc. I also enjoy trading and economics and I keep an updated spreadsheet on the prices of goods from the trade district.
I started playing minecraft back in Indev (2009) and have been playing ever since. In the outside world I'm a student and artist who also dabbles in programming.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:

Time zone:
Central US

Time on HC:
A little over a year I think? I started playing in Dragongarde but only played a few weeks before I left. I returned sometime last year and started a wilderness outpost with around 10 of my friends - We ended up going inactive and the outpost was replaced by what today is Wisteria. I returned about 2.5 weeks ago and live with two other guys in the wilderness. (koen31 and madsmile23, both new players with no town affiliations)

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):
Currently a 40 Necromancer. At the rate I'm going right now I should be mastered by the end of this week or early next week. I'm a 47 Alchemist but I'm not sure I'll stick with it because I'm a redstone freak and I like engineer, I just need money so I rolled alchemist.

How much do you play a day?:
Depends on the day, but recently I've been on for the majority of the day ;_;

Why do you want to join?:
I figure that town's are a part of the HC experience and I might as well join one. It's also extremely annoying having my residence camped 24/7 with people setting their marks inside it etc..

Teamspeak:
I have Teamspeak and a mic

Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
Of course.

About Myself:
I'm a stable player who enjoys building and pvp. I understand how pvp-related security works and I will never compromise the security of my base or an allies' base. I'm pretty good at redstone and understand how to use all the craftbook IC's, redstone mechanisms, and some more advanced redstone logic etc. I also enjoy trading and economics and I keep an updated spreadsheet on the prices of goods from the trade district.
I started playing minecraft back in Indev (2009) and have been playing ever since. In the outside world I'm a student and artist who also dabbles in programming.

Accepted welcome to the town :)