• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Wars

Would you like to see this implemented to HeroCraft?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kinzade

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello Herocraft players!

So today I was reminiscing a bit on a old server I used to play on, where a good amount of the players on this server have came from, but besides the fact, the server has since been shut down and WILL NOT come back. I bring this up though because they had implemented an amazing event weekly, that I feel would really bring more to the Herocraft server, and possibly bring back old players, and make inactives get on more often I'd imagine.

Basically in a nut shell, it sounds exactly like the thread is titled, Town Wars. So how it would work is fairly simple, and it would be pretty effective due to some of the amazing builders on this server. We would have player-submitted maps (if staff is even okay with this), roughly around 400x400 blocks and it would be a themed map, such as a city with outlying areas, or maybe just multiple villages surrounded by dense forests, and towns would go at it, in large numbers. Keep in mind this would draw tons of players on the server. To start the event, admins would simply make a warp that all players in Towns could use, and keep PVP off for 10-15 mins, after multiple warnings the event is about to start, they would then close the warp, and enable pvp. By this time, towns would be grouped up, and they would start making their first moves in the fight.

This event would also be scheduled to happen every Friday, or possibly every other Friday. Towns would spend the week gearing up, getting there best armor ready for battle, and the victor would claim all armor and loot gathered from the event. At the end of the event, any items laying on the ground admins would then put into a chest, and then paste the chests to the town that won the event. They could also place a monument or some kind of structure in the town that won (if they please) to show that they won the event.

On the previous server that had this idea, they would have 200 players on at the night of Clan Wars (which is what they called it), and there would literally be anywhere from 10-40 players per clan that would show up, which made for an awesome, and a lengthy pvp event. I feel that Herocraft would have an even bigger participation, due to the many towns, and there is a good amount of inactives right now.

Anyways, I hope this does get considered because I really would enjoy to see something like this on HeroCraft, and I feel it would take minimal coding to do this.

If it's okay, and someone get back to me on this, I could possibly throw up a old video I have of this event in action on the other server, to make it a little more understandable.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
They were supposed to be a thing. They weren't. They were borked. Would like to see not borked ones put in.

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
I would love to work on this but we're working on the adventure map first.
So maybe after it's released this could be a thing.
I like the idea.