• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town Wars

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
What is town wars and how does it work?

Town wars is a built pvp map with no escape with walls surrounding the map from where your town comes to fight. Your town can fight with other allied towns. You fight against the other towns to your death from where a town wins.

How do you win?

The last town standing will win after killing or enemy towns. If you are allied with a town and you both are the last standing, you fight to see who wins. No two towns can win.

Other information:

-The map would be built by the architects.
-The map would be quite large and PvP friendly.
-Each town should find there own space before it commences.

-I personally think a town wars every weekend but that would be up to Kainzo.

What will this bring to herocraft?

This will bring huge group battles during PvP. These could be recorded and posted on youtube and people will say fuck that looks awesome I want to be in that shit! It would be so much fun especially with the amount of people that would turn up. This would bring bragging rights to the server on whom is the pvp town.

Leave some comments below!

Teslanut

TNT
I love the idea of a town war, but I'd like to see something beyond bragging rights as a result, such as theft from town banks or something to the effect to represent the spoils of war.

RagingDragon5

Portal
I love the idea of a town war, but I'd like to see something beyond bragging rights as a result, such as theft from town banks or something to the effect to represent the spoils of war.

I really wouldn't like that because it wouldn't be fair to other towns that actually tries to upgrade compared to some hamlet that has othing in their bank.

Yeah this is basically saying "Let's make a pvp game that only AD can win!"

What do you expect when small towns go against a kingdom. Everyone has the ability to become a kingdom just because you don't want to doesn't mean this is not a good idea. And yes technically were aren't a kingdom yet, but I hear people call their Hamlets a "Town" so it's the same thing.

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah this is basically saying "Let's make a pvp game that only AD can win!"
Town wars is a 1 town thing, even if AD are a kingdom they have to fight against eachother, town v town.... Allies is something that cancels out during town wars. But what can happen is, AD can give 1 town up for another E.G If volantis are winning but have won before, they can give sentinel a win by not trying to kill them. It's Not allying for the hole time but just giving them the win

RagingDragon5

Portal
Town wars is a 1 town thing, even if AD are a kingdom they have to fight against eachother, town v town.... Allies is something that cancels out during town wars. But what can happen is, AD can give 1 town up for another E.G If volantis are winning but have won before, they can give sentinel a win by not trying to kill them. It's Not allying for the hole time but just giving them the win

That is a good obersvation, but there is one thing. All the towns in AD will try to take the win for themselves. We wouldn't purposely let one town win over the other.