• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

23love29

Iron
THIS IS WUT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET RAIDERS IN TOWN...

YOUR SHIT GETS BURNED

2012-03-03_121517.png

Shadeking

Gold
Wow quite a speech nada, i cant wait!
Wich houses were they in?
Ive Been in spawn sometime now and havent checked on my stuff

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm pretty sure he knows that I give stuff away for free for those who ask, doesn't make any sense.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
So right before this GetCrazy asked if I wanted to PvP. Me, being the nice guy I am, said sure, and went to put my stuff away in my chests. Then I found out that stuff was missing, told GetCrazy, and this happened.

5UBzi.jpg

Shadeking

Gold
Hey after getcrazy stole our stuff i looked in my chest and found some stuff he left to get more valuble stuff i guess
its not much but i still wanna give the stuff back
if no one claims it it will go to city

i got about 2 stacks of Dandelion yellow and Rose red

newtgat27

Iron
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?newtgat27​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played minecraft for about 2 years but I just began playing on HeroCraft today.​
3: How old are you? 19​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) One of your members sent me a private message and said if I wanted to join your town I could apply on this forum. I can be on almost everyday and will do whatever it takes to help the town.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Other Towns you were part of? My friends is TMTrainer and I have a problem with a guy named Kahzo. But other than that no relations with anyone on the server.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a warrior and crafter now and I will progress to a dragoon and simth​
7. How often are you active in game? Almost everyday​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) That is fine aslong as someone tells me how to get to spawn​
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes I know I already voted​
10: Have you read our rules? First thing I did was read the rules.​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
This hero proves worthy to my eyes and shall be welcomed into Valor with open arms, may he hold up to his mentioned promises with strength and integrity.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I've only seen the first and second one one time, I just like speaking fancy.

Smoothyone

Wood
I've noticed that plasma your always on when its morning time for me so im barely on in the mornings my time, so ive been unable to pay tax, so dont think im avoiding it haha. And curious as to the lots of land in Valor which are big holes in the ground haha whats going on and i want in on it.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
You can pay taxes even if Plasma isn't online. All you need to do is type /money pay plama78 50, screenshot, and then message him in the forums with the picture. The big holes in the ground are from demo'd houses of inactive citizens. If you'd like, you can help fill them back in. You don't have to fill up the whole thing though, only a couple layers.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Ok, we totally need to build these in Valor Revived.

And if you're wondering what Valor Revived will look like, this gives you an idea of what we're going for.
Q7Vda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.