• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TowN] Thornhollow [Neutral]

dmil23

Obsidian
@Punisher79

Let me tell Eliterubberduck to get his stuff out, I'm pretty sure he still live's in his underground house there haha. I'll get back to you in an hour or so.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I honestly don't know why you are trying to talk shit over the forums. I don't care about being banned since I deserved it. Have fun NOT being banned! GET OWNED!
o_o i dont feel owned, i own myself o_o
lawl and who is the one who normally talks shit over the forums? hmm

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Pun, don't nuke it, I would like to use the dome. I used to raid Acars there and I became friends with the townies. I think they too would like to see their old town of Kamete left alone. (Even though Dmil defiled it already)

dmil23

Obsidian
Okay here is the plan, no one from that old place play except for like 1-3 people. Second off it's not your town it's mine. Third off, I would like Punisher to blow the living hell out of the place.

Remember Victor Purple Pony Tail, he asked me what to do, not you.

@Punisher79

Z

zDylannn

NUKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *cough* victims likes muffins *cough* TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I support its nuking, as an architect of city sized domes, this dome left much to be desired with its plain all glass look lol.

riley

Wood
hey im xRILEYTJEx, ive signed up like a few months ago and would like to join and get a plot? ive just been hiding in mountains farming lately