• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TowN] Thornhollow [Neutral]

dmil23

Obsidian
Town Name : Thornhollow
Mayor : dmil23
SiC : Eliterubberduck
Banker : melnick13

Rules:
1. Kill.

Citizens:

Devon154

xFuZe

Eliterubberduck

Melnick13

djmikelyn

tnargz

mehgan_ann

Shortyy_oD

Not recruiting, don't make an app.

Tax information:
Paid 8/22 to Aph
Paid 8/29 to Kainzo
8/5 to Neo_Exdeath​
Paid 8/12 to Brutalacerate​

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I actually reported these findings an hour before you posted this.... but THANKS for the headsup!

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
If you remove "app" from your town thread and list your town coords I can add you to the map

dmil23

Obsidian
Not sure what the coords are for the town, i haven't been there for over a week now.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I read somewhere... I can't find it again, but that Mayors can not count as citizens, and rickrack21 doesn't seem to exist according to /lastlogin.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Mayors count as citizens -.- Only admins dont. And the /lastlogin is case sensitive.

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
ya its actually "Rickrack21". Welcome to my nightmare of updating town citizen names on the map.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol i don't live in this town I just track tree creepers every now and then to c if they are at airbus' shop. Those are the coords i often get when they arn't.

But the glass dome does seem to fit the coords... is thornhallow guys?

dmil23

Obsidian
Lol i don't live in this town I just track tree creepers every now and then to c if they are at airbus' shop. Those are the coords i often get when they arn't.

But the glass dome does seem to fit the coords... is thornhallow guys?
I don't even know my own towns coords. All I know is spire, IP, AB's shop, and friction.