• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

I would like to apply to this town, please.

Name: Patrick
Class: Healer
Past Towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: In modesty, I think I am a decent builder and I am usually fiercely loyal to a town or guild if they take good care of me.
How often can you be online everyday?: Almost every day for many hours at a time unless I am away for something in real life.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: A builder, but I have decent fighting experience. I am honestly somewhat protective of my allies in combat, being more often worried about helping them live then saving my own skin.

Thank you for reading.

Cajen8

Dirt
Name: Max
Class: Rogue
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build and protect the town in a pinch
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours a day at least
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder

Application:
Name: alexthegr23
Class: Warrior
Past towns:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have a willingness to help aid the growth of this town as well as my own skill and wealth.
How often can you be online every day?: Often enough to give a hand when needed.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Both, But I consider myself a fighter.

Zeelix

Wood
Name: Zeelix
Class: Pyromancer - Level 22 / Smith - Level 25
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would love to help contribute to the economy of this town as a blacksmith and defend it from evil when necessary.
How often can you be online every day?: Very often, possibly 8 or so hours a day while summer lasts.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I try to level both skills evenly, but I am maybe more of a fighter.

Scout742

Wood
Name: Scout742
Class:Level 14 Rogue(Planning To Be Ranger) - Level 20 Crafter(Going Farmer)
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? An Active Member who contributes to the economy and is a loyal follower
How often can you be online every day?: About 8-12 Hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, Mostly Ranged

Roshadus

Soulsand
Name: earpus96
Class:Caster(Can go whichever way the town needs)
Past towns: Oakenshire Belegost Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute resources and I can design and build good buildings
How often can you be online every day?: Depends if I have school or work so it will vary but with the academy revival coming i plan on trying to get on more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a primarily an builder. ( Side note to Wolever Hello old friend)
(edit note sorry was late when i made this)

Last edited:

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Name: earpus96
Past towns: Oakenshire Belegost Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute resources and I can design and build good buildings
How often can you be online every day?: Depends if I have school or work so it will vary but with the academy revival coming i plan on trying to get on more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a primarily an builder. ( Side note to Wolever Hello old friend)
Ill see you in-game tomorrow or Today. Ill invite you to the town and set you up with stuff

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
xexorian You might want to consider making a new thread. This one is awfully old and for some reason I cannot edit it.

Danda I will be doing this soon, when I can hit you up on forums I'll repost a new SF thread and I've got some questions for you. WoleverEntun I intend to preserve your history. <3

Jmbomb

Dirt
Name: Jmbomb
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I make the best spaghetti and you know if you kill pigs they give you porkchop......
How often can you be online every day?: 12 hours at least unless I get bored
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder, if I was a fighter I wouldn't have picked the Healer class