• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application:

Name: Flayri
Class: Warrior & Smith
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i like to help people and i can repair stuff for you
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 times a day (1-7 hours)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am a good fighter and i dont build so much, im mining

i hope you accept this -Flayri

Accepted get in-game with a manager for a invite to town. Also get with Colonel Rick for kingdom perms.
Flayri

minerslash

Stone
Name:Ingnacio
Class:healer
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i think i can only help in gathering reasoures and protection
How often can you be online every day?:mostly 5 days 1-9 hours or 1-3 hours been off cuse of school work
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:i like to diff from each but mainly builder

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
Consider yourself accepted for now. I will be on later to talk with you more. You might also remove your application from Vigil as well.

Name: PigFeathers101
Class: Ninja 33 Alchemist I forget
Past towns: Skyforge, got kicked for being inactive D:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I think i can contribute by pvping and helping build and go on raids
How often can you be online every day?: Depends the day and how much stuff is happening in my life
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Primarily a fighter cuz when I build it always sucks :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: PigFeathers101
Class: Ninja 33 Alchemist I forget
Past towns: Skyforge, got kicked for being inactive D:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I think i can contribute by pvping and helping build and go on raids
How often can you be online every day?: Depends the day and how much stuff is happening in my life
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Primarily a fighter cuz when I build it always sucks :D
Very glad to have you back!

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Carlos
Class: Dragoon
Past towns: Camelot, Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can fend off raiders quite well, and I am willing to mine for the town aswell.
How often can you be online every day?: Atleast 30 mins a day, but probably more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, though I have to level a bit.

Zeus4365

TNT
Application:
Name: Zeus4365
Class: Wizard 65/Farmer 27
Past towns: Fairmount, Gravcok, and Skyforge(I was member here for a while, but left because I went inactive for a couple moths during school)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
How often can you be online every day?: About 2-3 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
Name: wildarm5
Class: 65 Bard/60 Mason​
Past towns: Newerth, Jericho, Eclipse, Sky Forge, I did left SF to join eclipse for a while just a back and forth thing. And so I like SF better than Eclipse cause ya'll are nicer people and cool to hang with.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I would like to help supply the town, help people show around the town and supply them with things to start off. I am a nice, good person I dont like to raid other towns, I mostly defend the town by raiders and keep people safe. I also give people money for free and do mason work for free. But I have like no money right now so. I give people money if they really need it :). I would be gladly to be back in SF, ignoring our past because I never betrayed back on SF ever. Thank you for reading this application. Also leaving Jericho to join SF ofc.​
-Sincerely wildarm5​
How often can you be online every day?: Mostly everyday, I'm a pretty active member as always unless my parents wont let me play that much. at least 2 hours of HC​
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm an excellent fighter and builder

Application:
Name: wildarm5
Class: 65 Bard/60 Mason​
Past towns: Newerth, Jericho, Eclipse, Sky Forge, I did left SF to join eclipse for a while just a back and forth thing. And so I like SF better than Eclipse cause ya'll are nicer people and cool to hang with.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I would like to help supply the town, help people show around the town and supply them with things to start off. I am a nice, good person I dont like to raid other towns, I mostly defend the town by raiders and keep people safe. I also give people money for free and do mason work for free. But I have like no money right now so. I give people money if they really need it :). I would be gladly to be back in SF, ignoring our past because I never betrayed back on SF ever. Thank you for reading this application. Also leaving Jericho to join SF ofc.​
-Sincerely wildarm5​
How often can you be online every day?: Mostly everyday, I'm a pretty active member as always unless my parents wont let me play that much. at least 2 hours of HC​
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm an excellent fighter and builder
Accepted, welcome back :)
SF is actually dieing, maybe you could help bring it back to life :D

Application:
Name: megakiller_19
Class: 2 warrior/ 4 crafter
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can contribute a helping hand around the town. I am open to do anything u tell me to do.
How often can you be online every day?: 6-7 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:I am both but primarily a fighter.

jamjak18

Dirt
Application:
Name: jamjak18
Class: 4 Rogue
Past towns: Just joined, so none :p
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'll be there if any help is needed, and as I progress through levels of my profession/class I will assist more.
How often can you be online every day?: 2 -7 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, but being the low level that I am, I probably wont be able to do much :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I really wish I could edit that first page, it is super out of date. It always freezes up on me when I try though. Also, I am pleased to announce that activity has picked up nicely in recent days in SF.

jamjak18 Accepted! Meet up with anyone ingame and then contact me or a manager for a plot.

kianking12

Dirt
Application:
Name: Kianking12
Class: Caster
Past towns: n/a
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings and help other citizens and make new friendships
How often can you be online every day?: on average one in every 3 days
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder