• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
As I look forward to it as well WoleverEntun !

Also, can you ask Angyles to change your forum title to, " "
[Town]SkyForge[##](Good)[Order of the Sun]

I'd like to go with that variation of our name for now, to avoid confusion. Oh, and you might want to change the ##'s to reflect current values! :)

I just skimmed through a bunch of your recruitment to check up on your processes and how you're doing. I think you guys are doing a great job! Keep it up! ^_^

By the way, I'd like to swing by and help you with some stuff sometime, for good old time's sake.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As I look forward to it as well WoleverEntun !

Also, can you ask Angyles to change your forum title to, " "
[Town]SkyForge[##](Good)[Order of the Sun]

I'd like to go with that variation of our name for now, to avoid confusion. Oh, and you might want to change the ##'s to reflect current values! :)

I just skimmed through a bunch of your recruitment to check up on your processes and how you're doing. I think you guys are doing a great job! Keep it up! ^_^

By the way, I'd like to swing by and help you with some stuff sometime, for good old time's sake.
Sounds Good! We are currently taking down the old inner wall and putting up the new outer one.

Application:
Name: Happylama123
Class: Rogue, Crafter
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I will be good in helping do stealth missions to like assassinate a like evil leader of another town or something like that when I become a ninja and I am great at mining.
How often can you be online every day?: I can probably be on for like 1 hour or more depending on what homework I have in school.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a good fighter with the right equipment and I guess I am a good builder, but I like to fight more.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: Happylama123
Class: Rogue, Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I will be good in helping do stealth missions to like assassinate a like evil leader of another town or something like that when I become a ninja and I am great at mining.
How often can you be online every day?: I can probably be on for like 1 hour or more depending on what homework I have in school.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a good fighter with the right equipment and I guess I am a good builder, but I like to fight more.
Accepted! Get in touch with a manager in game via /ch sf!

TJSV

Dirt
Application:
Name: TJSV
Class: Caster, Crafter
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I could help with expanding the town or building things like walls or towers to help keep the town safer from attacks
How often can you be online every day?: 1/2 an hour or more
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder mostly but if a fighter is needed, then I will fight

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: TJSV
Class: Caster, Crafter
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I could help with expanding the town or building things like walls or towers to help keep the town safer from attacks
How often can you be online every day?: 1/2 an hour or more
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder mostly but if a fighter is needed, then I will fight
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game via /ch SF!

near2doom

Wood
Application
Name: near2doom
Class:Ninja/Alch
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I believe i can bring in alot of resources and provide a multitude of skills to help with the town be it building, farming, mining
How often can you be online every day?:mostly 7-14 hours until school starts
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:builder but i wish to fight
if you need anymore info feel free to pm me and i shall try to get it to you all thanks for reviewing my application.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application
Name: near2doom
Class:Ninja/Alch
Past towns:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I believe i can bring in alot of resources and provide a multitude of skills to help with the town be it building, farming, mining
How often can you be online every day?:mostly 7-14 hours until school starts
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:builder but i wish to fight
if you need anymore info feel free to pm me and i shall try to get it to you all thanks for reviewing my application.

Accepted! Get in-game with me or a manager for a invite to town and the kingdom.
near2doom

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
Application:
Name: Canada_Blue
Class: 60 Dreadknight, 53 Mason
Past towns: OuterRim Mayor
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can do any sort of building or construction work. I also enjoy to help in any way possible.
How often can you be online every day?: 3-4 Hours Weekdays, 5-8 Hours Weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: 50% Of Each

Goldyn

Wood
Application:
Name: Goldyn
Class: Warrior, Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I feel that I would be able to help out where needed, and be a good member to the community.
How often can you be online every day?: It varies, but for quite a while to be honest.

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a good fighter and a decent builder

jaif14

Obsidian
A
Application:
Name: Goldyn
Class: Warrior, Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I feel that I would be able to help out where needed, and be a good member to the community.
How often can you be online every day?: It varies, but for quite a while to be honest.

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a good fighter and a decent builder
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game via /ch sf!

Flayri

Wood
Application:

Name: Flayri
Class: Warrior & Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i like to help people and i can repair stuff for you and im a nice guy
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 times a day (1-7 hours)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am a good fighter and i dont build so much, im mining

i hope you accept this -Flayri