• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Pie260

Wood
Application:
Name: Pie260
Class: Warrior
Past towns: Oblivion (last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I could help defend and fight for the town.
How often can you be online every day?: At least an hour it depends on what else i have to do.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm mostly a fighter.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Sorry it has taken so long to get to you.
On another note, the Skyforge Hotel is now mostly complete, with 12 rooms!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Something interesting has come up... I noticed on Diavolo1988 's account it said that he was seen yesterday. This is after him quitting in February and not being seen since!
Yep, I was taking an peek at the server pages. I have been playing quite a bit minecraft lately on my own server that I have with some friends. How are things going here in Herocraft? Things still so chaotic? with "bandits" and whatnot attacking all the cities and such? I'm considering coming back to Herocraft, but it's nice to know if things are good :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yep, I was taking an peek at the server pages. I have been playing quite a bit minecraft lately on my own server that I have with some friends. How are things going here in Herocraft? Things still so chaotic? with "bandits" and whatnot attacking all the cities and such? I'm considering coming back to Herocraft, but it's nice to know if things are good :)
Skyforge is pretty safe as it's impossible for normal raiders to access the upper city. Also, tons of shit happened in diplomacy after you left. KoE died some weeks into Dragongarde, lol. Then the towns of KoE merged into XD, then later on 2 of them left, which caused a huge war. Then map wipe and XD renamed to Order of the Star.

That's a very short summary.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
It didn't really die. It was just becoming one kingdom instead of an empire, as that had already fallen apart due to locations of KoE, OS/XD, and KO. People always seem to forget or ignore that...

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Mind if I come for a visit sometime? I haven't had a chance to see skyforge this map.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We've recently had very few raiders in town, except for when Camelot raided us a while ago. After you left last map, LF grew in population to about 40ish people, and the architecture improved somewhat. Near the end of the map Etkenn and Canterlot broke off from the Xandria Dominion in a bloody civil war, with BG temporarily leaving the Dominion. After things settled down a bit BG rejoined the Dominion. At the start of the current map in Septembre, Newerth was the first town of the XD that we rebuilt. After that, Eclipse and Skyforge were made. Recently we recruited about 10 new citizens, bringing us up to about 30 active citzens, and about 2k in the townbank. We have a railway to Newerth, and our Kingdom members are Newerth (capital) and Eclipse (satellite). We are allied with Belegost, who are independent this map. If you go ingame, just join /ch sf and we can chat!

We'd be glad to have you around too acherous!

EDIT: Haxnn come join in the conversational fun.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Eclipse is dead, and they didn't even care about XD. The kingdom Eclipse really was/is affiliated with is RoV (Mineris, Freepers). Still not sure why SF allied the EVIL town of Eclipse. They are some of the worst PKers on HC. I haven't seen a single SF member on for days except Kenneth_Chow. NW seems more active.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
The new SkyForge sure looks awesome! It seems like a lot of the places to build cool stuff has been filled up though, that could be why people are getting less active. (or that they have exams)

Anyway, I've decided to come back to herocraft, and have rejoined SkyForge. Do I need to post an application?

sw1n3

Coal
Application:
Name: sw1n3
Class: 57 Mystic 24 farmer
Past towns: Belegost, Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Heals on fights for good! :D
How often can you be online every day?: like 1+ more hours (ALOT on weekends)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter

Application:
Name: darkstar242
Class: 50 dreadknight 30 smith
Past towns: Belegost, Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I will support defense at all costs and I would help with lots of things.
How often can you be online every day?: 2 hours on weekdays and around 6-8 on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm an AMAZING builder. Ill give you my YouTube account if needed. I'm also a good fighter. So... Both I love them both.