• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [23] [OS] - Most relaxed town on HC!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Let him think it through for a while. and we'll see in a few days if he's still up for it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Check your inbox vic for the "source code" to the first post. Just change the parenthesis on spoilers to brackets like they should be and post it!

(the parenthesis is so he can just copy the whole thing at once)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry :p Found a long ass unmarked quest in Skyrim and I was vigorously working away at it. I have a huuuuuuge project tomorrow, so I'm going to bed, but I will be sure to get it up tomorrow afternoon (Assuming I remember DX)

Phum

Iron
Don`t mark me as inactive. I have alot of mods installed on 1.0 and I dont want to downgrade. When the server gets updated to 1.0 I'll be online :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Don`t mark me as inactive. I have alot of mods installed on 1.0 and I dont want to downgrade. When the server gets updated to 1.0 I'll be online :D

Play on the test server Phum!

mc.herocraftonline.com:1337

Play your class

Level up with the x100 leveling rate, and report all the bugs!