• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [23] [OS] - Most relaxed town on HC!

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
NOTICE: We really appreciate when you APPLY HERE to join our town. We still accept new members on the spot in game, but we don't accept everybody we talk to online who is interested. If you are very serious about this town, please apply below :)

NOTICE: We now offer our loyal citizens FREE LWCs(Locked Chests) and will be providing locked chests to any new members willing to donate money of their own towards the cost(extremely cheap, likely less than 100c!). We won't give LWCs to new recruits right after they first join, they must prove that they actively play this game first.

Payment #1: Week of 7/4
Paid to: Kainzo
Payment #2: Week of 7/11
Paid to: Kainzo in advance by Gabizou on accident
Payment #3: Week of 7/18
Pait to: Kainzo in advance by Gabizou on accident
Payment #4: Week of 7/26
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 7/23
Payment #5: Week of 8/1
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/1
Payment #6: Week of 8/8
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/7
Payment #7: Week of 8/15
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/15 (like 1am)
Payment #8: Week of 8/22
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/22(like 3:30pm PST)
Payment #9: Week of 8/29
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 8/28
Payment #10: Week of 9/5
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 9/5 (like 12:02 am PST)
Payment #11: Week of 9/12
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 9/11(God Bless America)
Payment #12: Week of 9/19
Paid to: Kainzo by ironee on 9/20
Payment #13: Week of 9/26
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 9/25(8pm PST)
Payment #14: Week of 10/3
Pait to: Kainzo by Dielan on 10/4 a little late but paid still!
Payment #15: Week of 10/9
Paid to: Kainzo by DIelan on 10/9
Payment #16: Week of 10/16
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on 10/16
Payment #17: Week of 10/24
Paid to: Kainzo by gabizou on 10/24
Payment #18: Week of 11/1
Paid to: Kainzo by Dielan on accident on 11/1
Payment #19: Week of 11/8
Paid to: Kainzo by gabizou on accident on 11/1
We are now a kingdom! Refer to THIS TOPIC for up to date tax info.

Town Name: Shin Kyoto

Mayor: ironee212

Second in Commands: Dielan9999 (man of the people), Drastikos (primary), Dysprous (tertiary)

Location of Town: 1700ish, -400ish

1)ironee212
2)Dielan9999
3)Drastikos
4)Dysprous**
5)Trigeno
6)Elmeerkat
7)AudieMurphy135
8)Aanokint
9)Sidgil
10)Blueghost141
11)xexorian
12)savathaflava
13)cyberslash99
14)kingtom404
15)Disketa777
16)foohao
17)slurpee1496**
18)Zoomsz
19)yuichiezaki
20)Phumlaphee
21)DanVonTrap**
22)wildarm5
23)TheMormon

* = Moving to new town once said town is built and official
** = At risk of being inactive, will check later

Honorary Citizens:
Carmeops (Ex-SIC)
Shenorai (Ex-CouncilMember)
DagothAgahnim
gabizou (Moderator, King of the Sun(SiC of OS))
Ginzuishou (Moderator)
Diffuse (long time citizen)

kongrave (long time citizen)

Inactive citizens:
Fallenantec
AnthemofGrimm (July 8,2011)
xahdphad (August 3, 2011)
kohu
tacoman1111
Nothirir

TRAITORS:
Please refer to Dasoren's Blacklist :)

Screenshots!!

A view of Shin Kyoto from up above:
2011-06-29_191531.png

The townhall; designed and built by Shenorai:
2011-06-29_190739.png

The Inn; designed by ironee212, with some help from Shenorai:
2011-06-29_191112.png

The western gate to the town, and largest entrance:
2011-06-29_191002.png

A peek into the ladies side of the hot spring inside the Inn, (netherakk steam effect coming soon):
2011-06-29_191210.png

A view of our lake; sculpted in collaberation with gabizou, Carmeops, and Shenorai:
2011-06-29_190817.png

Rules:

We are the continuation of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun [KRS] from the Sanctum world. We will continue the minecrafty-asian style of our former towns of Rens, Nagori, and Kumo.

Our citizens:

1.) Are expected to follow our building guidelines for structures within our borders
2.) Must adhere to the rules of herocraft. We will not risk our reputation on dishonest citizens
3.) Do not excessively flatten the land in your plot, we tailor our architecture to the natural landscape

Now that we are simply a monument to the KRS from Sanctum, and have joined with NEO to make a new kingdom, we are currently re-doing our alliances to something we can both agree with.

Until more is decided, I will tell you that we are allied with KOE, Spire, Orion, and Midgard!

And that's about it!

There are currently no guilds founded in Shin Kyoto as of yet. Our citizens are free to join any guild that they are interested in. However spying on Shin Kyoto or other Order of the Sun towns on behalf of a guild or township is an act of treason and you will be evicted. You will be allowed to get your items from your chests within 24 hours of when you are first informed of your eviction. Other order of the

Here is a citizenship application if you would like to apply via the forum, good for if you are not online at the times myself or my SiCs are:

Here is our citizen application format
Name:
Age(optional):
Path:
Class(if applicable):
Additional info:

~Example~
Name: ironee212
Age(optional): 19
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): Alchemist
Additional info: I love glass-bottled soda from the pacific northwest of USA!

More to come! :D

With our community having grown to attempt to continue KRS, and NEO's community trying to do the same, now together we have DOUBLE the things most communities on this server have. This makes us ONE BIG ASS GROUP!

You know you want to join ;)

If you are interested in joining just /tell ironee212, Dielan9999, gabizou, Drastikos, Kingtom404, or Aanokint in game! :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
What do you mean! You do everything wrong! EVRYTHING!!!111!!!!1shift+one~```!!!!!11!!!

Lol, yeah, i know what you mean, Herocraft just has too much power for XenForo to stand. :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What do you mean! You do everything wrong! EVRYTHING!!!111!!!!1shift+one~```!!!!!11!!!

Lol, yeah, i know what you mean, Herocraft just has too much power for XenForo to stand. :p

Still better than what we had before.

Man the countless hours I spent organizing my huge inbox, one person PM after another.

I still wish "conversations" can have more ppl in it. But I cna't really complain :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, since KoE is part of your "Hive Mind", I should make something an account on there, since it does say that allies are welcomed (and I would personally put encouraged as well, to show more friendliness. ;))...

[sarcasm]*sigh* another forum thing that I'll force myself to keep an eye on...[/sarcasm]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm, since KoE is part of your "Hive Mind", I should make something an account on there, since it does say that allies are welcomed (and I would personally put encouraged as well, to show more friendliness. ;))...

[sarcasm]*sigh* another forum thing that I'll force myself to keep an eye on...[/sarcasm]

Our forum has more Kingtom. You'll love it!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I've actually been on there as a guest just browsing on there, seeing if it's a good forum site thing, for something else Minecraft related that shall not be named, but I use forumotion instead for it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, I saw that, and I wasn't all too concerned att (psh, who needs at the moment when you have at the time. :D).
I'll register once I have something taken care of real quick...

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok so the Citizen list is updated, even tho me and dielan said we were going to get it going on tuesday XP oh and once the server is up, hopefully i will put up new pics of sk:)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so the Citizen list is updated, even tho me and dielan said we were going to get it going on tuesday XP oh and once the server is up, hopefully i will put up new pics of sk:)
Please make 2 seperate lists, one of Active citizens list and another of inactive citizens. Sorry to be picky ;)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Please make 2 seperate lists, one of Active citizens list and another of inactive citizens. Sorry to be picky ;)

Well the inactive ones are crossed out like this and also appear on the inactive cit list. She did that to make it easy to readd them when they become active and makes it easier with the numbers on the left. If someone on the upper part of the list goes inactive it's a pain to go through and take a bottom person up to it, because most bottom people are new, so they are likely inactive and the movement of the numbers continues like a cycle :p

I know youre picky but know you know :)