• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name:ben127127
Age & Location: U.S.A 14
Referrals: (No one referred me, but I know these people: mrfly, and AustrianOnline
Previous Townships: Malkier
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Lvl 35 Ninja (Almost 36) Lvl 6 Smith
Why you should join: I think I should join because I can help the town in raids and am willing to do repairing for townies when I get a high enough Lvl. I am also good at pvp and enjoy it.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can help with farming, and repairing
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? No, sorry.
Additional Info: After being in Malkier, I am looking for a town that can defend itself against attacks. But also a town that has a friendly community. This town seems to have both.
-Thanks, Ben127127

TheMechaHeavy

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: TheMechaHeavy
Age & Location: 15 Texas
Referrals: None
Previous Townships: Eclipse/Summit
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Was a ranger, hero reset when I quit, now I'm a healer.
Why you should join: I should join because I am a great PvP'er and I can help for town needs.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Materials for the town, my help in fights.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Yes, I am.
Additional Info: Not much, I like to PvP though.

MrFly007

Portal
In-game Name:ben127127
Age & Location: U.S.A 14
Referrals: (No one referred me, but I know these people: mrfly, and AustrianOnline
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Lvl 35 Ninja (Almost 36) Lvl 6 Smith
Why you should join: I think I should join because I can help the town in raids and am willing to do repairing for townies when I get a high enough Lvl. I am also good at pvp and enjoy it.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can help with farming, and repairing
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? No, sorry.
Additional Info: After being in Malkier, I am looking for a town that can defend itself against attacks. But also a town that has a friendly community. This town seems to have both.
-Thanks, Ben127127
I can vouch for ben, he is a very active member and very funny to hang around with, overall a very good citizen.

In-game Name: piglover8888
Age & Location: 15, Weston
Referrals:ben127127
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior
Why you should join: I would love to join to be part of a town and help out in the town
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can bring my building skills and pvp skills into this town
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? No srry
Additional Info: I am anline a lot but if i get into this town I will be on way more

In-game Name: Vexxer115
Age & Location:17 ,Scotland
Referrals: Mrfly007 and Ben127
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Necromancer and i have mastered Dragoon,Warrior,Caster
Why you should join:Well i would like to be in a safe town i like to work as a team in pvp
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Well i like to build and help out as much as i can.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? yes i have both
Additional Info:I hope you could accept me into mineris

wjbinney

Iron
In-game Name: wjbinney
Age & Location: 14, I live in Weston, Massachusetts
Referrals: ben127127
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rogue
Why you should join: I have a friend in the town. I also like pvp and I heard that the town has lots of pvp and raiding.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I am a good pvper and i will help on raids. I will support Mineris and try to help it grow.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I can use skype.
Additional Info: I have played minecraft for about 2 years.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Wjbinny thats really close to me, I live in concord, Welcome to Mineris

In-game Name: LearnToSpel

Age & Location: 15, Canada

Referrals: firebus

Previous Townships: None

Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior, I plan on picking either Samurai or Dragoon for my advancement. When I played HC a year ago, I was one level away from mastering the Healer class, but left.

Why you should join: I hung out with a few town members of Mineris, and my old friend from a server I used to play on, firebus, is in your town. I think that I could contribute a lot to your town as I have 2 years worth of Minecraft knowledge and have played on quite a few servers running the Heroes plugin. I will respect all my Town members and will never steal or do anything to harm the town.

What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Well, I am great when it comes to mining. If you need resources, I can go get them for you. I am also a pretty good PvPer, but I may need to level myself up first in order to get stronger. I can see that you guys also need some help as you've been getting raided recently, and I can help fight back and help you recover.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Yes, I can use TS3.

Additional Info: Feel free to ask me if you're ever running short on supplies, I don't mind helping out any town members who ask me :)