• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Sigpit will now need to be the Owner of Mineris in the Township Plugin.
As I am currently unavailable in-game, posting on the forums is the only form of relaying this message.

@Kainzo

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Admins (Wanting to test this!)

In need to replace the current township thread with this one, please. :)

pigeonsnackwrap

Glowstone
In-game Name: pigeonsnackwrap
Age & Location: 16, Virginia
Previous Townships: None (New)
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior/none
Why you should join: Because I'm usually a reg at servers, and I'm useful in many different aspects.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Skill, Raids, Rep, Kills
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Yes, Both
Additional Info: I play with SpikesLoL and MrDucks22 and play css (pro-bhopper), tf2, minecraft, League of Legends.

MrDucks22

Dirt
MrDucks22's Application
In-game Name: MrDucks22​
Age & Location: 17, California
Previous Townships: None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rouge / Crafter
Why you should join: My friend SpikesLoL has joined your town, and I would like to join the town too. I would be more than happy to help with anything I can.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I'm a committed and loyal player.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I have and use both.
Additional Info: I play a lot of steam games. Add me if you want: MrDucks22

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Ingame Name: Thexsilverhd
Age & Location: 15 EST
Previous Townships: Camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rogue
Why you should join: I like to pvp and can assist in raids when i get higher lvl
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): combat​
Additional Info: Fixed app up a bit! Also i like to pvp. And sorry I didn't know to put it here or the other thread.

In-game Name:Standman7227​
Age & Location: 21 & California, US
Previous Townships: None this map
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Mastered runeblade and that's all I've mastered so far other than rogue
Why you should join: Well, I'm not too bad of a pvp and think I can contribute a bit as far as that goes. I just like to have a good time and kill some people occasionally.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I have a good attitude and a decent personality. I can help out with pvp quite a bit as well. Also, I can steal from Diffuse's massive stash of diamond chests and pants to give to pandaman should he ever go back to paladin :)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I can use teamspeak but I am unable to talk. I can probably download skype as well.
Additional Info:I'd just like to join the town because the people I've met so far seem nice and friendly and it seems like a good place for me to get my career as an active herocraft player started. I like the town's design so far (though I'm a bit sad that you didn't go with the original ring thing) and would like to help out. I'm not the best builder but I can help build if given direction. Also I'm Diffuse's older brother so I can keep him in line for you if hes bothering you.