• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

Joka10

Soulsand
:(

Unless MC introduced rapid plate tectonics, Verstad is still just 300 blocks from Mineris.

Goodbye, progress.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Just throwin' it out there, I never considered you guys allies with how often you'd find an excuse to hunt me down. Just sayin'.

Also, good to know I don't have to worry about getting bitched at for fighting back now. :3

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
:(

Unless MC introduced rapid plate tectonics, Verstad is still just 300 blocks from Mineris.

Goodbye, progress.
Don't bother me, I won't bother you. Just because the alliance is off, doesn't mean there needs to be a kill-sesh, as I believe that is what you all interpreted (@Mineris).

Also, I won't forget how LafeD and blugasomething killed me while I was mining for gold yesterday. :(

RoflcerOfDaLawl

Glowstone
Don't bother me, I won't bother you. Just because the alliance is off, doesn't mean there needs to be a kill-sesh, as I believe that is what you all interpreted (@Mineris).

Also, I won't forget how LafeD and blugasomething killed me while I was mining for gold yesterday. :(
Mining for gold under the Mineris UC I might add.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Killed dils, but he knows why. Dropping an alliance just sets as at neutral/default; not necessarily enemies. I just dislike the misinterpretation of what happened.

macura

Diamond
It was more fun fighting u guys when u were together. I remember this one time a couple weeks ago when we had a full raid party and we were near verstad when we hear leftovers in shout says "everyone in the second party go over here" and we were like oh shit 2 parties. Was a sick fight though.

JJKoshane

Stone
In-game Name: JJKoshane
Age & Location: 13, Saint Peters-burg Florida.
Previous Townships: SkyForge
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior, Was a Rogue and was close to 30 but decided to switch.
Why you should join: Well I do believe I am not that bad at PVP and that I could contribute to the community with ores and such, since I am a pretty damn good miner. Also I think I would be a nice person to have around.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Alot less tourist's that are not our allies coming to take some photos. Lots of ores and materials... Mainly ores. Also some laughs.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I can use both, My Skype name is JJKoshane.
Additional Info: Felcri referred me.
(Changed the question colors so it is easier to read.)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The town list is updated weekly, since your a new citizen you havent been added yet, tag Azenyumcha so he knows to add you.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Foo', Dallas is scary full of crazy people and debutantes. I think he drives all the way up to Detroit out of fear.