• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

Joshaccio

Dirt
In-game Name: Joshaccio
Age & Location: Livermore, CA 16
Previous Townships: None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Paladin
Why you should join: Decently good PvP fighter, will assist in any raids
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Easy going person, and very flexible.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Yes, both
Additional Info: Id like this town because i already have friends inside of it.

bdz1019

Banned
In-game Name: BDZ1019
Age & Location: 18 USA
Previous Townships: CAM, ECLIPSE
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: WIZARD 60/ENCHANTER 32
Why you should join: Im interested in more pvp and less standing around
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? Im able to port, and my master wiz pvp skills may be of use
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Indeed
Additional Info: Good team player and i like to build

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: XxTxAxZxX
Age & Location: 20, idaho

Previous Townships: Camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Lvl 60 Ninja and lvl 60 Enginner
Why you should join: Boss at pvp. And hate not pvping
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? raids, assasinations, traps, ect
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Yes, Both

Joka10

Soulsand
Hey,
I've been coming on less and less. I'm not good at PvP, which I don't have a problem with, but the CoD crowd has clearly also purchased Minecraft, and some have seeped in here. I don't mind losing, but I'd like to do it without all the mudslinging that happens here. It's just annoying. Games like this are supposed to be a hobby, and I'm not really sure when the last time was that I logged on here and enjoyed all my time. I may or may not be done here. I tried to quit once before but then the new map came out and I got into the server again. I was sort of hopeful for a new beginning where PvP would be less stupid. I guess it is in a way because it actually happens away from PvP-noPvP borders, but the immaturity is still all there. Stuff has changed in other ways, too, I guess, because groups can actually claim to dominate the TC and be telling the truth.

Anyway, right now I feel like I'm done. For all I know I'll log on next week like nothing happened, but I don't hold out too much hope for that. I'll miss the townies from this map and last, and the other people I've interacted with positively. I'd tell the rest to eat dirt, but their mouths are foul enough. The staff won't check this, but I'll say I'm quite impressed with what they've done and I wish the server luck. It really does change the game. Minecraft's community in general has been infested with e-bullies, though, and this place has its fair share. I'd just rather not deal with that any longer.

If I start being active again then disregard this, but I don't think that's going to happen. Good luck, Mineris. I know from experience that you don't really need it, because I've seen what the Freeps can do. Thanks for giving me a town to live in, despite my lack of skill in combat. I'll miss you guys. Sorry if this is a bit of a downer, but you'll all be fine.

Goodbye (...or is it?)

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name: DefaultTexture (was arcticj609")
Age & Location: I am 15, and I live in the United States. (Maine)
Previous Townships: I was in Eclipse, but left the server for a long while.
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: I am currently a Warrior.
Why you should join: 1. Because you "SigPit" said I could, and because I am a very able pvper.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? My pvp skills, as well as being the 90th member!
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I can use both! Whichever is more convenient.
Additional Info: I have played on Herocraft since mc1.8, and have loved it ever since. After a much needed brake, I am back!

Odoterm

Dirt
In-game Name: Odoterm​
Age & Location: 14, California
Previous Townships: None, looking for a place to start out :)
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Caster
Why you should join: I love PvP/raiding, as well as the building aspect of Minecraft. I don't really know where to start out in Herocraft, so I am looking for an opportunity starting here.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? First, I work very well with people. I can be great at encouraging people as well as helping people out.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I can use both.
Additional Info: I am on the debate team, and I am currently a freshman. I love to build as well as destroy. I would really like a place to start out on Herocraft, as the server seems amazing.

MrFly007

Portal
In-game Name: MrFly007​
Age & Location: 15 U.S East coast
Previous Townships: Malkier
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Dragoon 40, Smith 17
Why you should join: I enjoy pvping when i can, and I love to be in a active town helping it grow and achieve its goals. Also I have some friends in here.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can bring pvp skills, smith repairs and chainmail. And laughs.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Skype (listen) TS, not yet, working on it tho! ^-^
Additional Info: I was previously in Malkier, I left cause started to grow more than I could handle, also I was not fond of some of the new recruits. Erm, yeah, I have seen Mineris before, I know waht your capable of buiding wise and pvp wise. So yeah, I'd be happy to be apart of this community.

In-game Name: AustrianOnline​
Age & Location:14/Austria
Previous Townships: Malkier,Camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Dragoon60 Smith50
Why you should join: Cause of your awesome PvPing.In the last 2 towns i nearly always raided alone.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? A maxed Dragoon,and a Smith that will do Chain and repairs for the town
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Both
Additional Info: I like raiding