• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Riften [35] {Neutral} {SKY}

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems like the leaders of windhelm/riften have been a lot less active, mainly cellar, gigi, guardian.
Well can't speak for Windhelm, but actually Riften's activity has picked up, Craig took some time off after it was built because he was a little burnt out, but besides that its going pretty smoothly.

Pred003

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? pred003
  2. How long have you played HC? 1-4 days
  3. How old are you? 22
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Im looking for a good stable town to join and i also love skyrim. HAIL Ulfric Stormcloak!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? couple hours every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? pred003
  2. How long have you played HC? 1-4 days
  3. How old are you? 22
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Im looking for a good stable town to join and i also love skyrim. HAIL Ulfric Stormcloak!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? couple hours every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  11. Have you read our rules? yes

Accepted join us in Teamspeak!

PM either myself or Tjundis

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Dredrikith
  2. How long have you played HC? Less than one day
  3. How old are you? 26
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I am looking for a town to call home, and Riften sounds like a fun place to live
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Warrior, going Dragoon... I know it is a theifish type of town, but I will be willing to respec if need be
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not decided on prof yet, whatever the town needs most.
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be playing every day as much as real life will allow.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Dredrikith
  2. How long have you played HC? Less than one day
  3. How old are you? 26
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I am looking for a town to call home, and Riften sounds like a fun place to live
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Warrior, going Dragoon... I know it is a theifish type of town, but I will be willing to respec if need be
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not decided on prof yet, whatever the town needs most.
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be playing every day as much as real life will allow.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes

Accepted a well!

Talk with either myself or Tjundis

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Forzakenangel
  2. How long have you played HC?: I will have been playing HC for two months in three days.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?: I love the rules and Riften seems like a very close knit but well enforced family. Also because I loved Riften in Skyim.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?: none :(
  6. What class are you?: Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?: Plan to spec to Ninja or Ranger. For crafter definitely mason if there is no architect because of my skills at building.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft for 4-5 hours every two days. Any reason I'm not playing is because of a trip or hanging with friends.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: No but I can get both quite easily if need be.
  11. Have you read our rules?: Yes
  12. I hope you consider this application. :)

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Forzakenangel
  2. How long have you played HC?: I will have been playing HC for two months in three days.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?: I love the rules and Riften seems like a very close knit but well enforced family. Also because I loved Riften in Skyim.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?: none :(
  6. What class are you?: Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?: Plan to spec to Ninja or Ranger. For crafter definitely mason if there is no architect because of my skills at building.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play minecraft for 4-5 hours every two days. Any reason I'm not playing is because of a trip or hanging with friends.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: No but I can get both quite easily if need be.
  12. I hope you consider this application. :)

Accepted, speak with either myself or Tjundis in game.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Hello Malthe, welcome to Riften. Speak to Celvick or me ingame for housing or a tour.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Awesome stuff man, we need to put you to work on Riften!

Thats great! I'm glad you liked it

Also I was on last night working...... not gonna say on what or to what extent but when you get on next time you'll see it. (No I did not change any buildings because that would be greifing and I hate greifers)

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: KSUspartan
  2. How long have you played HC?: I have played for about a month now.
  3. How old are you?: 13 almost 14 years old
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?: I wanted to join a town and am a huge fan of Skyrim and the thieves guild so I figured there was no better place for me.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?I was part of another town called "Rise Against"
  6. What class are you?: I am a Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?: I plan on being either an alchemist Necromancer, Miner Necro, or enchanter Necro not sure which.
  8. How often are you active in game?: All I do on MineCraft anymore is HeroCraft so 1-3 hours every week or so.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?That shouldn't be a problem.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: Yes

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: KSUspartan
  2. How long have you played HC?: I have played for about a month now.
  3. How old are you?: 13 almost 14 years old
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?: I wanted to join a town and am a huge fan of Skyrim and the thieves guild so I figured there was no better place for me.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?I was part of another town called "Rise Against"
  6. What class are you?: I am a Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?: I plan on being either an alchemist Necromancer, Miner Necro, or enchanter Necro not sure which.
  8. How often are you active in game?: All I do on MineCraft anymore is HeroCraft so 1-3 hours every week or so.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?That shouldn't be a problem.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: Yes

Before we accept/decline you we would like to speak with you in game. Talk to Tjundis, or myself online and well get a better idea from that.

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? darcyman247
How long have you played HC? Started 30 Minutes ago but will be loyal
How old are you? 16 in 7 days
Why do you want to join Riften? Because being in towns are the best, this one i was invited to.
Other Towns you were part of? None
What class are you? Warrior
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin and Smith
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
What PvP experience do you have? Monsters :p is that ok, but i will defend town if needed!
Impress us.