• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

madsplatter

Diamond
Hey Mad, Im coming back today for a bit of mob grinding,

I realized -yes I want the spot of council but clearly that should go to Player or Jay. This is not a gimmick nao im barely interested in council-anymore. :/
YAAAAY! We missed you plobby. <3 Don't worry about it, you still have some power as order of command is:
Me
Naf
Council
Former Spires <----- (that's you ;D)
Everyone Else
50 ft of crap
Toxic Sludge
Lee

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
YAAAAY! We missed you plobby. <3 Don't worry about it, you still have some power as order of command is:
Me
Naf
Council
Former Spires <----- (that's you ;D)
Everyone Else
50 ft of crap
Toxic Sludge
Lee
I think you forgot this part:

(...)
50 ft of crap
Toxic Sludge
aggressive-non-members
Lee
Another 100 ft of crap
Tree Creepers without trees
Void (aka TC'ers will fall into it all the time :p)

JuniorJk

Coal
1) What is your IGN? JuniorJk
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Herocraft? herocraft : since Zeal was the spawn :)
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Warrior​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I love the fact that HeroCraft is so populated yet so well run. I love the class thing , its really original and keeps minecraft fun. I enjoy building huge structures to make the town look awesome. I am a good team player and I know a few people from Panorama (Bra1n, Sean, and Leaf) and i get on well with them.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I Have Teamspeak, Mumble and Ventrilo. As for skype, not my cup of tea.​
ALL HAIL THE WALRUS​
amen​

Karnier

Wood
I play with a group of five and overall they decided that it would be more fun and intense if we just played as a lone wolfpack.

CAT1226

Wood
1) What is your IGN? Cat1226​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Since the middle of the summer.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I am a rogue and I plan on becoming a Thief.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am a very skilled builder and if I were to become a KO member I would build wonderful public buildings for the use of the towns people.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I do not have TS3 or Skype but I could easily get it if I were to become a member.​

madsplatter

Diamond
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I am a rogue and I plan on becoming a Thief.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am a very skilled builder and if I were to become a KO member I would build wonderful public buildings for the use of the towns people.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I do not have TS3 or Skype but I could easily get it if I were to become a member.​
You have stolen from Spire, RoT, countless times. You have attacked our members, and killed us a fair amount. What would make us think you've changed?

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes, IMO he should be let in though he could be on high probation/any move or attack towards KO=KOS

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand